WTF or what the actual F

I have a question for everybody that reads this.

How the F can you lose a concentrate? I lost my NF watermelon!! How though?! I don’t get it, I looked everywhere, even in the garbage :nauseated_face: I deliberately looked through every single bottle and read the name of the maker and the concentrate. Even the bottles that aren’t the right size. It’s gone. Totally effing gone!!!

My question is this; Have you ever lost something at that moment you looked and it was just gone?

One time I went to sleep in my sleeper bed (18 wheeler ) and when I got up in the morning my phone was gone.
Just GONE!!! I looked everywhere. I went as far as taking everything out of it. The bed, shelves, driver, and passenger seat. Even the toolbox that is on the outside of the truck. It was gone and never found again.

Just Gone.

16 Likes

One thing I’ve found as I’ve gotten older and I can’t find something, I stop looking for it, that’s when you’ll find it, MAYBE
You mite go ahead and look for all the missing socks they may have it

15 Likes

Gremlins def gremlins

12 Likes

It does make you feel like you’re losing your mind too. I “lost” one of my favorite t-shirts recently. Makes no sense whatsoever. I turned my place upside down, checking everywhere with no luck. I’m blaming my cats at this point.

11 Likes

Not nearly as exciting @Dan_the_Man but I can ASSURE you, if ANY of my drip tips shoot off in my company vehicle, they will NEVER be found, and I have had that happen more than thrice.

8 Likes

Losing things is not something you should be afraid of. Finding things you know you never had might be a bigger problem. :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Yup, I lost a bottle of RF SC Brown Sugar for so long I forgot I even had it. One day I was digging under a pile of boxes while cleaning and caught a glimpse of a RF package box. In it was the brown sugar.

All too often we put things away thinking “this is a good place” (and it’s not) or just put it down somewhere while distracted so our brain can’t make the connection. I also lost an Aromamizer Plus tank for 2 years. I finally found it in a brown shopping bag where I stuffed a bunch of vape gear in order to quickly clean up before receiving company.

11 Likes

At my age I lose one every time I try to mix LOL

12 Likes

Aliens man, aliens

15 Likes

So, all of our missing ‘stuff’ is at @CosmicTruth 's house. You may be onto something here.

10 Likes

I’m telling ya… :rofl:

9 Likes

Bet he’s got your marbles too

11 Likes

That no good sonofa…
wait, what marbles?

10 Likes

If it makes you feel any better, I found my truck keys in the freezer once last year.
Don’t ask

11 Likes

Actually, this thread inspired me, so thanks @Dan_the_Man.
I needed some replacement o rings for one of my Doggystyle tanks, yesterday. I checked my parts stash, and no dice. I had about every size except the one I needed.

Could have ordered from Fasttech, but didn’t want to go through the gift card thing. Checked o rings Inc. ‘there is a worldwide shortage of o rings’. Of course there is! Maybe I should have contacted them and offered to swap a couple rolls of toilet paper for the o rings.

Anyway, I remembered I had some old Pico-S tanks. Pieces of junk. They were the leakiest tanks I’ve ever come across. I remembered them being about the same size as the Doggys. I tore this place apart. Even as leaky as the were, I’d have kept them for parts. I couldn’t find them.

This thread inspired me to try again. Eureka! I found them in a box, behind other boxes, under the mixing table. And pay dirt! Their spare parts bags (I had 4 of them) had the right o rings I needed.

A small victory, but these days, I’ll take it!

11 Likes

You’re damn right it is @Lostmarbles, and I have a sneaking suspicion, that @CosmicTruth is IN on it…

7 Likes

you put it in your pocket, changed clothes and it’s still there

6 Likes

Yup, @Lostmarbles nailed it. Alien’s from Zurcos absolutely love watermelon and they have teleport technology. Zapped that little bottle right out of there. They’ll be watching you now that they know you buy watermelon. Better change to strawberry.

11 Likes

Any guitar player will tell you once you drop a pick that’s it. Gone, never to be found. Like there’s a guitar pick invisible void. :sunglasses:

11 Likes

I lost my glasses last week at work. Turned out after searching for an hour I thought they were clinical waste.
Found them in the bin :rofl: full of all sorts of bodily fluids.

11 Likes