WTF or what the actual F

My son is constantly losing his. I find them in the dryer after he’s done his laundry. Don’t know why he can’t see them. I’m going to collect them then have him buy them back.

8 Likes

He looks a helluva lot more ripped than those skinny doughboy looking dudes.

6 Likes

Yeah and they don’t even dilute theirs so they need a lot. Slurp it right down.
Here's a frightening 1st look at the newly-resurrected 'Alien' series from  Marvel Comics | Space

10 Likes

lol I don’t collect drip tips because I like them but because I lose them!! I’m not sure but I don’t think I own a tank,rda etc. that has the original drip tip.

Yes, this happens to me a lot. I stopped putting things in a “special” spot years ago but it still doesn’t help. :rofl:

brilliant, especially the provided pics!!

Amen!!

I wish. I do the laundry around here and so far… nada

OMG, that’s the truth!! I’m not a guitar player but I did take lessons for a couple of years and know exactly what you mean.

10 Likes

This happened to me when i was like 6 i was at school i had a plastic dalmatian toy tiny cute lil thingand bam! Gone right out my hands. Never saw again but i chalked it as someone stole it i AM however missing a concentrate right now im trying to remember which one thosame situation as you …its s
Actually a fukin watermelon too inawera watermelon
.2 days nowi cant find the damn thing now…

7 Likes

Lol, the one good thing I did finally do was organize my flavors. But, when I’m mixing and don’t have time to put all the flavors away that’s when I get duped. I assume everything is in it’s place :upside_down_face:

9 Likes

This reminds me the most of girls hair ties. I swear there are 100 of them laying around my place, I see them all day. As soon as a girl needs one, they are just gone lol.

8 Likes

I blame my cats for missing hair ties for the wife. And I know for sure I’m right to blame them.

11 Likes

@Dan_the_Man I’ve lost a concentrate and was forced to look at each and every bottle I have twice and no luck. Of course I tore apart the house looking. In desperation I checked each and every flavor bottle a third time and wouldn’t you know, I found it!

You might check again :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

I lost 2 Sony VTC5A batteries recently. Still haven’t found them. I had 5 sets in constant rotation. Keep them on the coffee table next to my laptop. On the left charged, on the right they go to my vape desk to put on the charger. Hope wherever they are, they aren’t heating up against some metal object. Yikes!

9 Likes

This happens to me all the time. I think it’s my brain working against me. My brain has never really liked me…

8 Likes

I used to keep 1 in my jeans pocket without fail. You know, that little square pocket above the regular one. I too would forget about it come laundry time. What jogged my memory was they could be heard clacking around in the dryer.

12 Likes

I just might at that.

Yikes, that’s exactly what I was thinking. I would be tripping LOL

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

my very favorite pocket

5 Likes

You also have to put it out of your mind to stop trying to remember. How many times I lost something spent 30 minutes tearing crap apart, only to keep thinking about it but stopping physically looking, I don’t find it. Sure enough, as soon as I forget about it completely…there it is lol

11 Likes

ah yes, I have a theory that I put to use also…

When I lose something I accuse someone of stealing it. Then the universe, karma,g*d, etc. will teach me a lesson and I usually find it. Unless, of course, somebody really did steal it.

I find that this actually works 70% of the time…

6 Likes

Yea, I’ve gone that route before. I usually blame my wife when something is missing or broken. Which in my defense, and she’ll back me up on it, is the logical first choice.

5 Likes

I lose stuff all the time. I usually keep it to myself because asking always leads to the same stupid questions:

• “did you look in the spot where you last saw it?”
    Duh!

• “where where you when you last had it?”
    Nevermind

• “you know, it’s always in the last spot you check”
    Get TF out.

12 Likes

Just saying

9 Likes

There he is! Get’im!

6 Likes

Makes sense. I know I blame my cats for things like random sounds, things falling, etc. It’s embarrassing as hell to look up and see them sleeping after I’ve accused them. I know they don’t give a damn, but I always apologize.

11 Likes