Xcube2 vs sig 150w tc vs ipv3 li

130 dollars? Really? Just wow. :scream:

I’ll put it this way
 I had 2 exCubes
 I sent 1 out for repair/exchange to Madvapes and never got a reply or anything
 I didn’t even care. Never asked
 What’s up with my mod? I think they knew it was a POS and SMOK support is a GHOST. Just bad memories.

2 Likes

Definitely on the list of what not to buy. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

120ish to 130ish
over $100 for certain!
Its been about 2 months since ive been there, it seemed much of his mods were keystoned, a few of them more than keystoned.
I was a little blown away to see his posting about the Black Widow for $22 this morning
but I have a hard time shopping there, for several reasons, but mostly cause its just wierd going to a tobacco shop to buy vape gear, and the shop owner is smoking a stinky cigarette or cigar, only to switch to a vape for a few pulls while talking gear or juice.(it is a nice store though and he has some nice gear)
Weve got 4-5 vape shops here in this small 7 mile city, and I prefer the 2 dedicated vape shops that sell only vape gear, as opposed to the others that sell stinkies, bongs or even purses to subliment sales
although one of these sells vapes to supplement his tobaccos sales.

1 Like

30 posts were split to a new topic: The Time Out Corner (Hash it Out)

I use the SS stock coils in TC all the time and really enjoy it. I know I’m in the minority, but it’s my other mods that have broken down. The xCube for me has never quit and the upgrade went through easy. Only issue I had was applying the TC upgrades twice, but it didn’t double bill me so I didn’t care.

And I do have a Reuleaux DNA200 and RX200 to compare with as well. Also had the IPV 3 Li before selling it.

@HarrySmooth I wish I had read some of this before flying by Titusville yesterday.I left my xCube at home but had 3 DNA200s with me. I would have been so thrilled to let you try them and do a side-by-side comparison. Back before I got my DNAs I thought my xCube was great, but all I had to compare it to was the eVic. Even then I liked the eVics way more than the Cube.

I’m glad you like what you have and that your customers are pleased. However I can say with absolute certainty that when compared to a DNA or some other great TC mods, the Cube is a starter mod with very limited user control. Can’t even set watts
boooo!

IPV3LI
 Period
 Game set match
 I’ve used all 3 and the 3 LI is the clear cut winner.

Furthermore the XCube 2 would be the last Mod I would suggest they are garbage
 Sigelei and Pioneer4you all day long
 If I was just buying Mod in the price range though it would definitely be IPV3LI.

LOL SthernMixer
XCube II is not the ONLY Mods I have Bro!!! LOL
I have Just about Everything New & Exciting thats out there!!! XCubes is just a Very Small Segment of our Arsenal! We have the Reuleaux 200W, along with the Reuleaux DNA Version
Joyetechs new “Cuboid”
we have Evics, Eleafs, Teslas, Aspire, Kanger, Praxis Decimus, Deviates by MadVapes as well as the “BlackSmith Series” by MadVapes
Hohm Wreckers, Lotus, Sigelei, Snow Wolf, and the All new SMOK Guradian III, and SMok R80/Micro One Units
and Many More!!! Stop in and Check it out!!!

And you STILL praise the xCube? It would have made more sense if that was your most high-end mod you sell. Ok, well to each their own. Actually I have no idea when I would ever be back down your way. I was driving home to SC from Key West. I made the 792 mile drive in 12 hrs 15 mins, so actually I’m glad I didn’t 'know about your store till today :slight_smile:

And I hope you don’t think I’ve insulted you
that was definitely not my intent. I just couldn’t comprehend so much praise for the Cube from someone who has used other TC mods. Sorry.

Heyyy SthrnMix

Yeah Im sorry I missed you! And Noooooooooooo you havent insulted me one bit Bro!!! Im an ol Fart and learned LONG ago not to get my Feelings hurt from Mere “Words”
lol

Yeah, there are a few people out there that have your feelings about Mr Cube, but as you have probably read HERE in the Forums, the Praise for the Cube outweighs the Naysayers, as with my Experience! See, most people do not get the “Exposure” to a Vast amount of “Vapers” like a Shop Owner
I meet Literally THOUSANDS of Vapers every Year, and 98% of all of my Customers are Repeat Customers! And I listen Closely to ALL of their Feedback, and its almost always the same when it comes to the Cube
I know I know
there are Plenty of “SMOK Haters” out there, but the Praise for the Cube FAR outweighs the Criticism Believe me!!!
But ANYway
I have given this Subject WAY more attention than it is worth, but the Clown saying he has BEEN in my Shop and I was charging $130 for my Cubes, and a few other comments that just were not True got me going I admit
lol
I cant STAND people coming in these Forums and acting like they are “Vape Scientists” kinda Erk me
LOL
I mean EVERYONE has an Opinion, and those Opinions are NOT always gonna Jive, but that doesnt mean any one Person knows any More about a Particular Subject than anyone else
they merely have THEIR OPINION!@ and you KNOW what they say about “Opinions” Right??? LMAO

Well you have a Great Trip Bro, and be sure to Look me up the next time your down this way! Ill make SURE you get some AWESOME Deals and go home HAPPY!!!
Talk to ya Soon!
\Harry

I neither own a Xcube nor want to own a XCube. Any company that has the nerve to charge you money for SS and TI support is not gonna get my business. They may have changed this policy now, don’t know, but it’s too late now. I already have had my issues with Smok long before this stuff. I will neither subject myself or my customers to this. Yes that’s right, I have a Vape Shop too

4 Likes

Even if they put the thing out with support for those metals ready out of the box, I wouldn’t suggest anyone buy this stupid mod period when there are far better devices for the same money. Not being able to set (or know for that matter) the watts you’re driving makes this mod second rate to many, many others. It’s inability to read resistance accurately is another. It’s size yet another. And to put the OLED display right beside the air intake of most tanks
stupid! Unless you are lucky enough to have a tank screw down all the way where air is away from the display you either are forced to unscrew till it is or live with the constant film that winds up on it. Whatever, it was good for a while. But now to me it’s the Corvair of TC mods.

3 Likes

And third or fourth or even fifth rate in customer service

3 Likes

Smok have no customer service. They dont rate. I literally could not be given a cube with a $20 stuck to it, and am gobsmacked that anyone would suggest one. The 2ish people on this forum that actually have cubes that work I don’t think would recommend them.

Not trying to slam you or your shop bro, but the cube is like one of those very unlikely animals they sometimes find a fossil of. . .“well, that didn’t work, next!” Said evolution. Do you use your cubes in TC?

I just bought a noisy cricket, hcigar vt133 dna200 and a second Realeux.

I too have stopped all purchases from Smok. I started my vapeing with Smok products and it wasn’t untill I ventured into other devices that I realised how bad Smok products were. How ever i will say this. The TFV4 is a winner for Smok, mabey tanks/rda’s etc is where they should of been. I never needed/ bothered with customer service, thank god
My cube was more trouble than it was worth, when compared to say, IPV4s. Costing extra to activate optional wires, well that was the cherry on the cake for me. No more Smok.
I would like to hear your thoughts on the vt133 dna. I’ve been looking at that to start my dna journey. Love the 18650 dual idear.

1 Like

You need to go back and reread. I was the one who said I would not own a XCube nor subject my customers to them. I wouldn’t buy a XCube with your money

Sorry ringling, I was furthering your point, agreeing with. Apologies that it didn’t come off that way. I would definitely go to your store if you were in my area based on your post mostly outside this thread. Hopefully you know I have no disrespect for you. My comments were directed to Mr. ehem
Smooth, is it?

2 Likes

Thank you very much. Truthfully I knew you were not talking to me but none the less you needed to be aware of the mishap. No offense was taken even before your apology. Thanks again my friend

1 Like