Xi'an Taima flavors

Has anyone tried xian flavors. They are the chinese giant vape flavoring company that is in 95 percent of the disposables on the market. That makes me think they are good flavorings. I got their flavor list and ita pretty crazy. They have like over 800 flavors

5 Likes

Trying to figure out what flavors i want to try. Im gonna get like 20 of them

They got so many. Heres a small part of the list

4 Likes

Yes, my ADV is built around Cappuccino SC :yum: (aka FE)

4 Likes

So xian is fe?

4 Likes

They got a milk and honey

5 Likes

Yeah they sent me the flavor list back in ā€˜22 but I never got around to ordering anythingā€¦

3 Likes

They are gonna send me 20 samples i just cant decide which flavors i want

3 Likes

search ā€œFEā€ on the flavor list and sort by recipes, they have a lot of good fruits and tobaccos going by the ratingsā€¦

6 Likes

I mean i know FE real well going way back.probably have mixed with every vapingzone and ecigexpress flavor back then. Just didnt know they were taima flavors. Theres a ton of flavors that prob nobody has ever tried on this list. I wish i can get that old real cig which was a fantastic tobacco but its not even listed on taima list anymore

5 Likes

I was searching for a distributor / shop that carries their flavors a few years ago, but they were either not shipping to Europe or the shipping price was extraordinary (DHL only).

Then i contacted them directly last year, but their answer was
ā€œWe usually do B2B transactions and rarely deal with retailā€

I had a list what flavors to buy, but i canā€™t find it anymore; probably deleted it. (i only know couple of tobaccos were on that list).

i had no idea Xiā€™an is FE - are you sure about that @Rocky02852?
(because flavors i had on a list were not the most popular FE flavors at all; iā€™ve got a list by searching vaping forums in unknown languages, so i assume iā€™ve got most talked / best flavors there)

5 Likes

Yes he is correctā€¦I had an account with thwm a few years back and talked with them a few times. FE/SC was mentioned as their flavors in conversationā€¦You are right though , not a possibility to purchase direct. They are just like Duomei when it comes to that they probably are duomei lol

6 Likes

Ahh, then itā€™s cool i havenā€™t ordered them. Iā€™m at peace now, lol. Thx Fiddy. (not that i hate FE, but those few i have are not that spectacular to be worth those stupid shipping costs).

Edit: iā€™d rather try some Duomei if i had to choose; those were hard to get as well back then (due to outrageous shipping costs)

6 Likes

Man i could use a list of those popular flavors

5 Likes

There are quite a few different manufacturers that i would love to try but they are too hard to source. For me getting samples and falling in love with a flavor would be disappointing because the sample would run dry then i would be forced to buy a gallon lmao (my dumbass would probably do it )

5 Likes

i looked on the other computer and itā€™s gone; somehow i canā€™t find it. But this might help you as well - i asked their support about their most popular flavors (because they have sent me 11 pdf pages of flavors - in two columns each; must be way more than 800 flavors there) and here is the list they have sent me

(btw, they have very cooperative support there, we have exchanged like 15 emails last year; Monty is his name. They have offered me 15 free 10ml bottles of my choice, but due to 45ā‚¬ shipping costs i havenā€™t made the next step (since on top of that iā€™d probably have to pay some stupid extra import fees due to our regulations). Let me know if you need a full list of their flavors or Montyā€™s contact

3 Likes

Their regular price is 2$ for 10ml, 10$ for 125ml btw.

3 Likes

They mentioned coenzyme to me too. Wtf is that and why is it so popular

3 Likes

I have it. Have you tried VZ?

4 Likes

Is vz still around

4 Likes

Ahahahahahahahaa!!!

3 Likes