Xi'an Taima flavors

I second that @Mikser.

2 Likes

Expensive for a 10ml flavor bottle, though.

3 Likes

I got 20 on the way.

g1 Gold mango
f5 Blueberry
f46 cappuccino
f220 rabbit toffee (Super milk)
fm5 coffee donut
f217 aussie mango
f250 fruit jelly
fm48 blueberry biscuit
f288 ice cream cake
fm57 strawberry jam cornflake syrup
fm6 milk honey
f151 red jujube
f346 snickers
f336 van icing
f62 red bull
f80 grape blue mist
f192 castagnaccio
f266 egg milk
coenzyme q10
f150 cookies

4 Likes

Just a suggestion; read about why vaping this would be cool exactly (if you haven’t already; i have weird associations with vitamins from the past); maybe there’s a reason why this wasn’t given on the market by Western vaping brands. (but maybe i’m totally wrong; i haven’t read anything about vaping Q10; these are just some thoughts out of my head).

2 Likes

From what they told me its a mixed fruit prob like ssa multivitamin

2 Likes

Got a question. What do i put these as in my stash?

Like coenzymeQ10 - (Taima)

3 Likes

xxx (Xi’an Taima)

2 Likes

I confirm what the nice people stated above. Xi’an Taima flavors are also called FE, SC, VZ.
I used to get them from nicriver when they used to retail flavors.
Flavor Jungle and vaping zone has some of them.
I tried many of their tobaccos and loved a group that were pretty similar in taste with mild variation in the top notes: Real Cig, cohiba, marlboro, parly/parliament, virginia flue cured, usa mix.
Their lemon is a favorite of many mixers, referred to as FE Lemon.

5 Likes

Real Cig is a great tobacco flavor indeed. I solo it at 1.5%. I find these flavors pretty similar to it (in order):
Cohiba, MLB, Parlay.
I believe flavor jungle has them
Good Luck!

4 Likes

I was hoping you were going to grab the flavour Gold Yashi Duckshit! I wanted some feedback on that one :rofl: At least you grabbed some mangoes!! Enjoy your flavours Mate :+1:

3 Likes

Yes and I find that Maxx Blend is a decent sub for Cohiba and vice versa. I SFT at 3% and found it to be a good standalone. Apparently so because I made 300 MLS of it, lol. Anyway, it’s nice to meet people who appreciate the tobacco line of their brand.

2 Likes

Old captain was another i liked. Also black mile is my fav

3 Likes

Yes! I like the Choco note in Black Mile. Was wondering if it would be worth trying the Black Mile Plus or Extra, whichever it’s called? My puter is capitalizing automatically on me, weird.

2 Likes

I have both but i dont get much of a dufference between them

3 Likes

Thx for the heads up. I do remember reviews saying the same thing now that you mention it.

3 Likes

Iv always wondered what is supposed to be the dufference?

3 Likes

I assumed more flavor concentration.

2 Likes

I think you would have liked one of my top selling juices back in the day , sweettooth. I lost the recipe unfortunatly but i do remember a few flavors in it. The 2 main flavors in it were black mile and real cig. I also remember kalua and cream but not 100 percent sure by what brand. I think fw. There may have been vz cream in there too

3 Likes

Woohoo. Got my Taima flavors in. Packed real nicely. Everything quadruple bagged on top of bubble bagged and a nice handwritten post card. Oh and yes i forgot if it were @Rocky02852 or @fidalgo_vapes that asked but it was Messi i was dealing with.

Man these smell potent.cant wait to try them

11 Likes

I mixed up a few. So far i tmjust tried one shake and vape which is the ice cream cake and so far its phenomenal. Nice thick buttery ice cream with a kinda dark vanilla kind toffeeish bakery note on the back end. Nicely saturated and i only mixed them all at 1 percent.i would say good enough to vape solo off the shake.on a ice cream that def says something about how good this one is already.kinda makes me regret not picking up their magnum ice cream too

Some of these smell really unique and delish like the egg milk.

I can tell from the smell the milk honey is def a honey flavor with what smell like a very slight dairy

6 Likes