Xi'an Taima flavors

Im gonna have to do some proper reviews on these soon. The Rabbit toffee man, holy crap is that good and unique.

If you havent had Rabbit toffee is a chinese milky creamy toffee candy. This flavoring is pretty spot on to the real thing from what i remember. Its such a unique cream . Its very creamy and milky with a really nice sweet creamy toffee note. Its a little heavy on the buteric but it works. If your really sensitive to buteric you may not love it. Im getting vibes of a more yellow creamier inw horned toffee but on steroids in the saturation dept.

6 Likes

Reviews, or it never happened, hehe.

4 Likes

Preliminary on a quick taste of the milk honey @Rocky02852 . Its def not like flv milk and honey. I dont get much milk eithe. Its basically just honey but and a big BUT, this is by far the most authentic natural honey flavor iv tried. They got it literally perfect somehow. No cat pee aroma or anything. Just very naatural tasting honey. It tastes pretty close to the honey note in RFSC graham cracker.zero off notes

6 Likes

@Rocky02852 i know you like the cappuccino. Well if you order you NEED to get the coffee donut. Holy crap is it good. Its similar to the cappuccino. Thats like the star of it but also has a nice bakery note with it. Not so much a donut. No grease but it tastes awesome. Easily can solo this.straight to the top of the list of coffee vapes for me

Also just tried the egg milk. This one idk. Its meh. I dont think its bad. No off notes. Im just not sure what its supposed to be. I got some sweetness but no recognizable flavor stands out

3 Likes

Can you please post a link to their store? When I typed in Xi’an Taima flavors, it led me to a site that charges by the liter.

3 Likes

Ahh yes …Nice

3 Likes

Yea they sell liters or more…The pack St8 got was a sample pack. If you would like to get samples thats easy but you will have to buy bulk if you fall in love with something

4 Likes

Ugh, I will check out their sample packs then. Thank you.

3 Likes

So I have to ask for samples for each individual flavor or is there a item number or name that I just click on?

2 Likes

Just go to the Contact in their site and let them know you are interested in trying some of their flavors and they will offer you 20 10ml bottles or 10 20ml bottles ro sample …You pay shipping

They will send you a list of their flavors with item numbers and the names

3 Likes

Perfect, thank you. I will wait for reviews from @STR8V8PING.

3 Likes

Gold Yashi Duckshit, LOL!

3 Likes

Which ones did you get?

4 Likes

I got them through alibaba

3 Likes

He just went to zzzzzz (fiddy), we were chatting through messages, so I know he will get back to you tomorrow. Thank you for letting me know you got them through Alibaba!

2 Likes

None…I didnt get any ,maybe one day…Problem for me is if i fall in love with a flavor ill have to buy a big amount. If i ro grab some ill let you know.

2 Likes

If its real good we could always possibly do a group buy for it. Its only a liter so just need a few people to get in on it

So far the one im enjoying the most is the coffee donut. Really delish

6 Likes

I wanted to do some proper reviews on these as they are really good for the most part. Ill be testing all of these in my steamcrave v1 with vertical coils.lol no jk SD. Testing in dead rabbit solo RDA 28/37 n80 Alien coil at 55w

Ice Cream Cake - 1%
This is a top notch ice cream. All parts of its name ring true. I am getting a vibrant buttery ice cream with that butter almost have a slight toffee sweetness at the back end as it approachs a pretty decent light bakery cake note. The cake note is there but not very strong so you could easily use this as just a ice cream flavor. I would say its most similar to Nomz vanilla ice cream.This is a definite hit and can pretty much be vaped solo if you wanted Even off the shake its excellent which not all ice creams can acheive. After a 5 day steep the buttery richness and cream continues to develop and i can see this just getting better and better. Zero pepper in this one if anyone was wondering. I give it a 9.8 out of 10

8 Likes

Vanilla Cake Icing - 1.5%
Not too much to say about this one. I get a pretty good bakery type vanilla with a buttercream like frosting on the back end.should be a great vanilla to use in a bakery mix. Theres not much of a top end just a mild good vanilla and all the real punchy flavor comes with that frosting note on the backend. It does the frosting really well with a nice sharp almost powdered sugar frosting. The vanilla is pretty close to the ice cream but less buttery. I give this one a solid 8.5

7 Likes

Egg Milk - 1.5%
This is a really tough one. I almost dont know how to decribe. Off the shake i could not even tell what i was vaping. Something with sweetness lol. After a steep it has developed a lot. Its still hard to put my finger on what its supposed to be. Its not bad but what is it? Im getting a slightly sweet somewhat eggy custard with no vanilla or dairy. It has decent body and no off notes. It tastes pretty good after a steep.Even as mysterious as this one is i do think its a very usable flavor. I give it a 7.0

7 Likes