You won't believe this

Coconut oil will melt the plastic! :joy: JK , You should give it a shot and please include some pics ,this thread needs some pics!

4 Likes

Sorry it only works with the more toxic FDA approved toothpastes. Look for one that says “whitener” and does not contain words like “organic”.

5 Likes

I was just about to buy some of this:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/QUIXX-Headlight-Headlamp-Cleaning-Restoration-Plastic-Polish-Restorer-Kit-/152180853187?hash=item236eaf89c3:g:JOEAAOSwSv1XmNJG

Ill try the toothpaste idea first! Thanks man, might have saved me £10!

2 Likes

A. now why doesn’t it surprise me that you use all natural hippie tooth paste
2. Hard to say what do you smoke it out of er um I mean make it out of. lmao

3 Likes

UltraBrite is just the cheap shit. and it made all the difference in the world.

I work on commission lmao

1 Like

This looks about as cheap as toothpaste
http://www.skygeek.com/novus-7037-2oz-novus-fine-scratch-remover-2-2-oz-bottle.html?utm_source=googlebase&utm_medium=shoppingengine&utm_content=novus-7037-2oz-novus-fine-scratch-remover-2-2-oz-bottle&utm_campaign=froogle&gclid=CMW9kv39_c4CFcZffgodnCcItg

1 Like

Tooth paste was only 99 cents and it’s a multi tasker. brush teeth patch nail holes in walls and clean the lenses of your headlights. All for less than a buck.

4 Likes

When i wanna get the headlights to look nice on my car i wet sand them down with 2000 grit and then i polish them with a machine until they look real good. It is done in 30 minutes or so.

1 Like

Several recipes out there , here is one.

2 Likes

That recipe has vegetable glycerin in it, would you seriously put it in your mouth?

3 Likes

Hmmmm , yes?

2 Likes

Took me less than two minutes a lens. I think I’ll stick to the toothpaste quick and easy, I can just work it into a routine every year or so whenever they need it I’ll just brush the convertibles teeth

Here’s my baby

4 Likes

I got a confession to make, I don’t brush my teeth at all ever. I do however soak them with a polident tablet daily. and brush them occasionally per the manufacturers suggestion. I brush the inside of my mouth. Rarely do I use toothpaste in it though. The minty flavor distorts the flavor of my coffee and vape. lmao

4 Likes

I don’t usually make it, more often than not I buy it. Lol And I don’t usually smoke it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Just a heads up, the toothpaste trick works but doesn’t last long. The oxidation will return very quickly for whatever reason. It’s a good idea to spray the headlights with clear coat afterwards.

3 Likes

They said you can put xanthan gum in it instead, which I also have! Although, I’m cool the the vg. :wink:

2 Likes

/stereotype joke warning

Hippies can’t even clean their own body (hair/dreads)…and you’re expecting manual labor of them? HA!

2 Likes

Ha! (I did used to have dreads, btw. But I washed them. :wink: )

3 Likes

I am not going to vape[quote=“VapeyMama, post:37, topic:83085”]
put xanthan gum in it instead
[/quote]

unless its 5 stars with 100 comments

3 Likes