Youde Bellus, simply brilliant and brilliantly simple

Took the bait @SirRisc and purchased one of these tanks… it’ll be in my daily rotation; I’m loving it. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Very nice! Looks quite at home on that Evic too :wink:

1 Like

…love it, sans the comic sans! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Har! Har!

1 Like

What ohm build did you use? It’s not keeping up at .06 or .09. The wick is running dry very quickly. I need to have find a range where it will keep up. Also how does flavor compare to your other tanks?

My build is this:

28 ga. ~ SS 316L
Dual coil
9 (single) wrap micro coil
2.5 mm ID rod

Result was:
.52 ohm (according to my eVic VTC mini)
.53 ohm (according to my ohm meter)

I’m vaping this anywhere from 27.6 w (3.8v) to 34 w (4.2v), depending on how cool or warm I want my vape. Vapor production and flavor is phenominal.

Wicking on this build and all my builds, whether it be a dripper or tank, has always been a version of what folks rave today as the Scottish roll. I found out a long time ago, teasing and rolling the cotton prior to installation in the coil was best practice for juice draw to the coil; hate dry hits, of which I have none with this wicking method.

…few pics:

No cons about this atomizer that would keep me from buying another one if this one got run over in the driveway. :wink:

3 Likes

Youde seems like a pretty solid company making good quality stuff. Pretty much everything they put out seems to be well liked. That’s nice for a change. :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, you guys know that’s not actually comic sans, right? I mean, love or hate the font, it’s up to you, but it’s definitely not comic sans. Unless I’m missing some other writing on it or there’s a joke here I don’t get.

2 Likes

I’ve always liked UD, ever since my first ever mechanical mod and my first ever RDA atomizer…the UD, single airflow hole, IGO-W. I still have it and use it just about every day when I’m testing new mixes.

That was a long time ago! Whew! :laughing:

There’s no inside joke about the comic sans…it’s just really close enough to comic sans to raise an eyebrow. :smirk:

2 Likes

LOL nice…now I’m gonna have nightmares. Thanks. :stuck_out_tongue: I’m glad you cleared that up, I was really confused. You guys were saying comic sans and I couldn’t decide if it was the manual that was written in comic sans or what. I guess I could see it. I actually kinda like it. The Bellus font that is…NOT comic sans. :wink:

2 Likes

It’s definitely a variation on Comic Sans, but it’s done in taste… as far as it’s possible to do so :stuck_out_tongue:
That said, the Bellus is on the top of the 2015 list of RTAs for me. Youde have always had good stuff on the market.

2 Likes

The direct airflow to the coils is a big bonus to it vaping like a dripper! I really like that feature of the Bellus!:grinning:

2 Likes

Ah, my first RDA, I’ve got two of those :grinning:

2 Likes

I’ve gone through 4 Ti builds on the Bellus. I’ve got it wicking properly but it’s light on flavor. It does produce tons of vapor. The side air flow is a nice addition and I love the setup… not having to screw down the coil barrel and twisting your wicks. Now if I can find the flavor it would be a gem. I’m vaping it side-by-side with the Mutation X MT Tank and it’s crushing the Bellus… (flavor wise). It’s not completely flavorless but it’s not up there with current favorites. I’m going to try a 28g Ti build around .4 ohm and see how that goes.

1 Like

i suffered the same confusion even though i have 2 Bellus sitting in front of me

2 Likes

I don’t care what anyone says, I’m sticking to my guns. That is definitely NOT comic sans. It’s not even close except that it’s a handwritten font. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Pv do you still think the mutation mt over the bellus or even ohm mega?

Just got my Bellus today. I wonder when I’ll break it open :stuck_out_tongue: eheh

2 Likes

14 posts were split to a new topic: WTS/WTT UD Bellus RTA

I have the same RDA and no RDA has ever been good enough after that one. The Goliath and Bellus tanks are the closest I can think of, to that RDA

1 Like