Your favorite recipe with Medicine Flower

The result I intend to obtain is to make a recipe that highlights the MF flavor, as they are magnificent … but you may have other flavors to support! many comments speak of the flavors being very good, (I’m thinking about the lemon) but then I have difficulties in making a recipe that I can say that he is the star of the recipe …

4 Likes

thanks @fidalgo_vapes for sharing your favorite MF recipe, I don’t have any WF flavor, but I’ll try to get it later, to make this

4 Likes

This looks good. I just got MF Blueberry and I hope it works for me.

3 Likes

This is worth mixing, thanks.

4 Likes

Ty…It moves quick . I am working in simplifying it

3 Likes

If you’re in the states I’ll send you some. Just private message me what’s your address and I’ll send it right along.

1 Like

Dude that looks fabulous. I better just go ahead and get that MF blueberry from @Nicotine_River I do believe they still have it for 12 bucks. I’d like to make this up

4 Likes

Thank you @Dan_the_Man,I really appreciate your offer, but I must refuse, I live in Europe and with customs fees, even if I pay the postage I cannot accept…
Thanks again

4 Likes

If the new orange is like the old orange then start at 1 drop in 20ml and adjust your recipe size to strengthen or weaken the one drop of orange lol, i have the original and i use one drop in 15ml for an orange dominant recipe, and one drop in 30-40ml to have it as a supporting flavor, strong stuff.

8 Likes

Good to know, just got it in.

5 Likes
2 Likes
4 Likes

:boom::large_blue_circle::milk_glass::bowl_with_spoon::boom::white_check_mark:

2 Likes

This sounds delicious!
Has anyone complied a flavor test list for Medicine Flowers?
If not, I’d love to know which are the absolute must have flavors.
I don’t have any yet, but would like to try a one or two (can’t really afford more than a couple).
I’ve heard that Blueberry, Watermelon and Butterscotch are amongst the most popular.
Thank you in advance!

2 Likes

Is your name Adam ???

2 Likes

Search through the Forum , Put Medicine Flower in the Search Bar…You will find more info in this forum then anywhere else …

3 Likes

Thank you.

2 Likes

Thank you @Jbez, and welcome. There’s a few Single Flavor Tests around these parts …

4 Likes

Thank you @SessionDrummer!
Wow! Thank you very much! It’s like an encyclopedia of knowledge for DIYers! I can’t wait to dive in and am very grateful for your reply and all of the time and effort to make the tests and compile the information.
I’ve been on ELR for a little over a year (when I began to DIY) but never ventured into the forums or anything other than the recipes and flavor list. I haven’t figured the forum out yet so please excuse me if I’m doing anything wrong or not following any particular protocol.

4 Likes

You’re doing fine @Jbez and thank you very much.

2 Likes