Your Top 3 Companies ATM?

The title sort of says it all, what is your top 3 companies at the moment?
I was just thinking about it because there are obviously the long standing companies like TPA and CAP, then there are ones people consider Premium and right now it seems Real Flavours is all the rage, so I was wondering if you had to pick 3 which would be your 3 right now?

2 Likes

Real Flavours SC. FvaourArt and Inawera, In no particular order. Others I’d like to try would be purilum flavors and medicine flower but they’re not available in Ireland.

Edit: They are available but I’m not willing to spend $35 for shipping on a small order.

3 Likes

I’ve never even heard of Purilum! :astonished:
I was hoping to hear about people experiences with smaller great companies, maybe get some new ones on the radar.

2 Likes

FlavourArt, Real Flavors (SC) & TFA/TPA
If I had to be pigeonholed to three :thinking:

4 Likes

No chance of getting smaller companies here. I’m surprised we can even get the three I mentioned lol

2 Likes

I have a hard time finding stuff here in Scandinavia as well however, I do see a lot of random names/companies selling on the sites here and I’ve been wondering if they are any good. If they are like a secret gem or just another meh company, but I don’t have the money to afford figuring that out hahah :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I don’t really have any top companies. Top flavors is what I pay attention. I have flavors from FA, TFA, CAP, FW, INW, RF, DIYFS, Flavorah, Purilum, and Lorann that I like and definitely don’t want to be without if I didn’t have to be.

But what the hell, I’ll play. If I had to absolutely pick three brands to be stranded on a deserted island with, I’d go with FlavourArt (great creams and fruits), Capella (even if only for their Vanilla Custard, but they have other good flavors too), and… oh boy… I honestly don’t know. Maybe Inawera (cactus, biscuit, and the shishas… among others). But Real Flavors would be a contender.

4 Likes

I’m sticking to three I mentioned from now on. I’ll only buy cap or tpa flavours that I use in recipes I know I like.

3 Likes

Haha cool list, but okay so I’ve been wondering what does the Cactus actually taste like? :smile:

1 Like

I’ve never tried a cactus before, so it’s difficult to describe. It’s got a green taste, almost like the way an aloe vera plant smells, but with a nice combination of sweetness and tart. I’m not sure if that’s a great explanation or not, but it’s the best I got. To me, it’s really really good. It’s also great in low percentages to make fruits more juicy.

This is my favorite cactus recipe where the cactus is the star of the show.

3 Likes

FA, mf, inw. Enough said. :eyes:

7 Likes

FA. flavorah. inawera.

4 Likes

Top three is really hard. For sure fa and inawera, but there a other flavors from various brands that I wouldn’t want to live without.

6 Likes

Thanks for the description sounds interesting. So this is one of those flavours that bring out the others.
What would you mix it with? :blush:

1 Like

I’m answering even though you’re not talking to me…hehe :wink:
I use it with just about any fruit that I want to taste " juicy". I like it between .25-.5%.

3 Likes

What @VapeyMama said. Some examples: berries, melons, citrus, dragonfruit, kiwi, mango, apricot, grapes, peaches, pears, etc… basically anything you want to add some juiciness to.

4 Likes

Is always my first choice but then I’m a strange old dog and tend to shop local when possible and they are very local to me.
With over 400 flavors and only a couple of duds in the 70 odd I have of theirs so far I don’t plan on changing major flavor player any time soon.
Got flavors from many of the players in the game and OOO are in the same general strength range as Capella, TPA, Purilum, Flavor Art, and little more predicable then SC-RF as they don’t have the fade issue RF seems to with many of their flavors.
Do your homework when you get your flavors and set up your single flavor samplers and record your notes and know each flavor as intimately as you can and TAKE NOTES !!
My 2 cents.

4 Likes

Inawera, Flavour Art, Capella.

Medicine Flower if allowing a fourth. =P

3 Likes

Wow didn’t know about them at all and see this is the kind of stuff I was hoping to run into every now and then. Also thanks so much for your tips, I was literally asking about similar thing in a different thread!

1 Like

Inawera, Flavour Art, purilum

3 Likes