Your Top 3 Tanks

Nothing wrong with resting on your day off my friend. You’ve worked all week for it. :+1:

1 Like

I recently purchased and received the Indulgence Mutank RTA, which is very similar to the the Mutation X mt-rta, but with 5ml capacity. I have only tried one build on it and one wick type on it and have only vaped a couple of mls through it, but I did not feel that it was as tasty as its 3ml predecessor.
I will be rebuilding, rewicking and retasting this tank and see if I can’t get this thing to shine!

1 Like

First in my rotation is a Kayfun Russian 91% clone.
Then, two Kayfun lites drilled to different air flows.
Old school for Old guy.

1 Like

Been looking at the mutank recently, wondered about that one and was tempted but just haven’t pulled the trigger yet.
After a bit of use , would like to know your thoughts on it. :+1:

Tried 3 kayfun’s and didn’t like any of them. A lot better mtl’s available today.

I’ll be tearing mine down today and changing the build and wick in it. It’ll be my morning tank first thing tomorrow, so remind me if you don’t hear from me

1 Like

Will do bro. :ok_hand:

How did that tear down and rebuild go brother?

1 Like

shit…i sat down at my lab last night and started mixing, never even looked at that tank, lol
i did grab it this morning, threw in some mothers milk and left for work.
flavor is good, real good even, just not as good as the Mut X mt-rta…will try to rebuild it in the next few days and see if i can get that flavor up.
My Queen returns from a tattoo convention tonight after a 5 day trip, so needless to say, i will not be in the lab tonight…

I hear you bro. At your convenience. :yum:

1 Like

I need to update my top three tanks as well.

1. Crius V3 , Great quality , good + flavor , good + build deck, good + side fill
    2.Aromamizer ,Great quality , great flavor, good + build deck, meh bottom fill
  2. Smok TVF4 , Great quality , good flavor , good build deck , good + top fill and it has lots of deck options and pre built coils if needed.
    I am sure we will see plenty more tanks and hopefully some very nice ones.
1 Like

i havent changed anything in this build, its a 22g Ti build. 6.5 wraps on a 3mm ID, i think and rayon wick… but i did put some mothers milk in it and it is absolutely banging this morning! the flavor is superb! so i’m gonna stay with this for a bit, see whats up and then when i’m ready i’m gonna rebuild and try some SS in it.
so if you need an opinion on whether to purchase or not…to me, its definitely a go. 5ml capacity, velocity style posts vs the standard 4 post design of the mutation x mt-rta. its nice, real nice even!

1 Like

That build has stood the test of time… hasn’t failed me yet.

I have ordered ti 22 (i had ordered them before Christmas but they were out of stock) and looking forward to use it but I also ordered some 22g ss316L. Have you tried those? I use ss316 a lot for tc so had to try.

1 Like

I love the 316l…excellent wire to use for all purposes. I like a really low build on my FuChai, it fires down to 0.05 ohms in power AND TC mode…

2 Likes

Yeah I love my 24g ss316 and sometimes I even use 26g twisted.

Look forward to get the 22g 316l. I even have a Griffin fresh from the usc just for the purpose :+1:

1 Like

My favorite list for W

1. Crown v2
  2. Billow v2
  3. Tfv4

I just ordered a sigelei fuchai and am finally going to try TC. What tank out of these is best using ni200?

Firstly, most including myself are going to recommend using Ti. Nickel. . .should be avoided IMO. That said, if you have the dual RBA base for the TFV4 I would build it for TC.

However, if you remove the inner shroud of the Billow V2, don’t use it at all, and build that, it will easily beat the other two on flavor. Just make sure your wicks extend into the juice channels and kinda seat them into the channels with you fingernail (4x) before screwing on the tank. The Billow will the win easily on flavor and come pretty close on clouds.

Not a Crown fan myself, so thats full disclosure.

1 Like

Goblin
iSub
Kanger Mini
(not in any particular order)

My top 3 tanks are:

Cthulu V2 - I have 2 of these, they have dual and single build decks
Billow V2 - dual coil deck
Uwell Crown, I use the RBA mostly
Kanger Subtank, I know that’s 4, but its worthy of inclusion. You can do dual coils on its deck…