Your Top 3 Tanks

@Big_Benny_MI posed a question the really aroused my curiosity as to what are the top 3 tanks in your collection. Feel free to add any comments why you prefer your top three over the rest of your collection.

Continuing the discussion from TFV4, Crown, Haze and others - How do they stack up against each other?:

My reply to his question…

Billow v2 - Probably the best built tank I own and a top flavor producer

TFV4 Dual deck - just a all around great tank

Ohm Mega - it has a flaw or two but the flavor is top notch, probably the best but it’s very close.

2 Likes

I only have 3 tanks! I’m mostly satisfied with the Uwell Crown and Kanger Protank Mini. But if I could get one with an RBA section as easy to build and wick as the V2 protank mini with the machining and build quality of the crown tank (seriously, the threading is like silk) I’d be really happy. Not gonna name drop the 3rd one, cuz it makes me mad whenever I have to rebuild it. If the TFV4 Mini gets as good of reviews as its big brother, it’ll be my next tank. Tho I really should try some RTAs like the Billow since I hardly ever use stock coils, but I digress…

3 Likes

I hear several people that like them better. They mention better o-rings and all around better fit and finish. Only downside is the less capacity, but it’s top fill so not really a big deal.

3 Likes

My top 3 tanks are
TFV4with tf-r2 ti 22g 0.08ohm
BILLOW V2 with ss 24g 0.14ohm
And finally
STEAMCRAVE rda with spaced ss 24g 0.16ohm flavour’s awesome on that rda​:kissing_smiling_eyes::dash::dash::dash:

2 Likes

My top three is as follows:
Steamcrave aromamizer sc-200-s mini .24 ti .18 ,easy to build and great flavor.Not in love with the fill holes but the flavor and ease or building more than makes up for that.
Subtank mini , stock Ni coils ,they have a decent lifespan and decent flavor.Great if you want a change from building.I never had much luck with building on these though.Ohm’s never seem to stabilize for me to use with TC.
Smok TVF4 mini , I am sure it will move up the list but using a similar Ti build on the dual coil deck I haven’t got it nailed yet…I do love the top fill and the pre built coils are very good.If I didn’t care about building my coils it would easily be #1.I have only owned this one a few days but I can already tell it’s a very good tank.

1 Like

my top 3 are
1- advken ohm ega
2- obs crius
3- smok tfv4-dual rba

2 Likes

I just happen to stumble on this little nugget. The coil barrel in the Billow v2 isn’t needed. Now that I know this I can use 22g Ti with a bigger ID in this tank. More ti = more flavor…? IDK… but I’m sure gonna try. A fluffy wick will be needed to keep it from leaking.

5 Likes

Whaaat?! Really? Is the wicking different? The only thing about the billow I don’t like, is the coil barrel! :stuck_out_tongue: hehe

3 Likes

It still vape the same, with no leaks.

2 Likes

That open’s the options up for wire size on that little beauty. Nice find mate. :wink:

2 Likes

A see your “new” tank stand’s are looking good​:wink::ok_hand:

2 Likes

That’s good to know, brother! There have been soooo many times I’ve wanted to leave it off to increase the juice flow, but just never did…
Thanks! I love that tank and now, I think I’ll love it more!

How much bigger of a wick?

FYI:
I did nothing different to the wick, I just pulled the barrel off and no leaking…
Previously, I couldn’t take full drags off the Billow v2 because the end of the hit would be dry, but now, I can hit it all the way through with no dryness!

EDIT: this just catapulted this tank to a new height!

1 Like

Between you guys, Quitter and Daath I end up buying stuff I had no intention of getting. Now it looks like I’ll be getting a Billow V2 next.

:laughing: Ok, so my top three are -

Aromamizer RDTA
Goblin Mini
TFV4

3 Likes

Billow v2
Cthulhu v2
Aromamizer

Honorable mentions:
OBS Crius
Goliath v2
TFV4
Mutation X RDTA

1 Like

I stated in the Favorite Tanks thread that

Mine are
Smok TFV4
Ehpro Billow V2
Uwell Crown

However, the only tank I actually have is the TFV4 with the dual deck because the Billow V2 has been taken over by my husband, the Uwell Crown tank is my best friend/roomates favorite tank so I know those are good tanks but they aren’t actually mine! I need some new tanks!

2 Likes

I did that too and no leaking at all and as you say, it wicks a lot better too! Thanks @Pro_Vapes, you’re a champ! :grinning:

4 Likes

Yep… it wicks like champ now. I’m going try my favorite build with 22g Ti now that I have more deck space.

4 Likes

I just rebuild it two days ago but I’m gonna rip that up and put a different build in. More space :grinning:

2 Likes