Your Top 3 Tanks

Currently…

I don’t have that many recent tanks, but I have an OBS Crius on the way (thanks to tbt127). I’m hoping it becomes one of my favorites. I prefer RTA’s so I’m sure it will be a good one.
For now though, it is a Crown, Lemo 2 that I have found a great build that works for me with it, and a Delta II with the RBA. I have other tanks, but those 3 are my go to tanks. When I’m home I mostly drip. So the tanks pull duty at work mainly.

1 Like

I finally got around to cleaning and rewicking my Billow v2 - I just wicked it as I usually would, but didn’t put the barrel on. It just performs like a dream now - even better than before! It’s a hell of a tank! Thanks @Pro_Vapes! :smile:

2 Likes

I had forgotten that I built my Billow v2 with twisted 4x 30ga Ti (and hemp). I have a nano (3ml) and can drain the thing in 20 minutes easy. That said, I’ve noticed that my juices at >50%PG drain way faster than the higher VG mixes.

With this twisted wire are you spacing those coils and running TC?

Yessir, mostly. I run the same twisted in contact on my dripper because I use it primarily on a mech mod and need the extra space for wraps. Both styles work on all of my TC mods that arent POS eXcubes. I believe the key for me is twisting the wire pretty tightly and not letting it untwist. I started that style of build for the Bellus as it was the only way I could get the tiny coils you have to use in it to produce the quantity and flavor of vapor that I want.

TBH, I didn’t realize that my RDA was built that way until about 2 hours ago. I was like “Huh, that’s interesting.” With hemp especially, I can run a build without rewicking long enough to forget having ever touched it.

I don’t have any 30ga, best I can do is 28 or 32. Maybe 6 strands of 32 twisted would be nice. Of course that’s some pretty fine wire but I ain’t skeered. Also I don’t know what it’s 3:25 in the morning and i haven’t been to sleep yet. I need to fix that right now! Here I go…off to never never land: :smile: Night.

1 Like

You will love the crius. I’ve had mine for 3 weeks now and it’s a dream.

I am very much looking forward to it getting here. Gearbest is dragging their ass on getting it here though. There are a few others that I am curious about as well. The Goblin Mini and of course the Aromamizer as well as the Griffin that hasn’t been released yet. So many RTA’s are coming out that look so promising. :slight_smile: It’s a good time to be a vaper!

2 Likes

Another one is the bellus. It’s been getting mixed reviews, mainly about leaking and dry hits. At first I didn’t like it one bit. Actually forgot about it when I got the crius but then I decided to give it one more try. Did some research and did a different wicking method. Fluffy wicks that rest on the ledge above the juice channels. Now I absolutely love I. No dry hits… Awesome flavor (better than the crius and way better than the tfv4) and if filled the right way no leaking.

Agreed, my bellus has the best flavor out of all my tanks by quite a bit.

2 Likes

Yeah once you get the wicking down its “sick as tits” :joy::joy::joy:

This is my next buy

… Just waiting for it to arrive at my local vape shop.

I agree, just wicked my Bellus tonight to taste some extra special flavors. Once you figure it out, and it’s not super easy, it is a great flavor producer. It’s not the biggest volume TFV4 bong hitter, but the flavor is superior. . .I agree, that is superior by a fair margin. It matches a Plume Veil IMO and the capacity is huge for its size.

But I hated the thing right off. . .I think I put it down for a month.

1 Like

Lol… Yeah man. It’s a bitch to figure out how to wick. I have 3 tanks in my rotation… The bong, crius and bellus and they are so different but I love the versatility. Like when I used to smoke weed… I had many different pipes and bongs which all had there attributes :wink: BTW vaping got me off the weed. God bless vaping :+1:

3 Likes

Another evil of vaping. They are just establishing weed as a viable revenue stream, and here we are homebrewing something that dont even kill you slow (as far as we know) or drop your IQ to make you a docile sheep. That can only mean one thing: “regulations.”

2 Likes

I can’t wait to try hemp!

I’ll have to say that my Top 3 are:

1. VCMT 30 MM = Out of all my tanks this is it. I haven’t come acroos anything kike it.
  2. Subtank Mini (RBA Mode) = First tank I own and it always will be there. Exceptional quality and very rich on flavor.
  3. Goblin Mini = This is my little giant. Just make my juice taste so much better, this is a Little Champ! Jajajajaja…
1 Like

Top 3 Tanks?
That’s easy! Lol…I am a Vape Shop Owner and have the luxury of having one of each tank I sell, and trust me when I say, I sell ALOT of different Tanks, but the ONE tank that I own SEVERAL of is the SMOK TFV4 Full Size, Mini and the new Micro! Best tank I’ve EVER owned! I mean what tank comes with SOOOOO much stuff " in the box"?
Inside the TFV4 Box:

1. Tank
  2. 2x Protective Tank Bands
  3. 1x RBA
  4. 1x Quad Coil
  5. 1x Triple Coil
  6. Cotton for RBA
  7. 1x replacement Glass
  8. Screwdriver for RBA
  9. bag of Spare Gaskets including the Top Fill Gasket
  10. extra screws/ Coils for RBA
    I mean, the TFV4 REALLY comes equipped!

My Number Two Tank would have to be the Artic Turbo (6-banger) haven’t tried the new V8 yet
And Number 3 might just be the All New Joyetech “Cubis”!! Even though I just got them in. Few days ago, and only been using it for that amt of time, it is fast becoming one of my favorite! Wish it had a little more fluid capacity, but the new design is AMAZING! Joyetech has virtually eliminated any CHANCE of leaking, as the coil is actually attached to the upper section of the tank leavi g the bottom of the tank just resivoir!!!
And Aspires new “Cleito” is fast moving up the ladder!
Harry

1 Like

I’ve changed my top 3 since this thread was started.
1- Aromamizer. Top quality tank,easy to build on and flavour is top’s. 22g ti
2-Crivs. V3. Great quality again easy to build on and flavoursome. 24g ss 316l.
3- Indulgence mt rta. Top quality, nice and easy to build on and flavour’s awsome on this one. 22g ti.
A close #4 is the griffin. Might get moved up yet. Waiting untill i get a vcmt to update #5.

3 Likes

Love love love my Mutation X RDTA also! Fantastic tank. Airflow, deck size, juice channels…all are amazing! I have 2 in constant rotation! Vaping on one now!

In order, from front to back:
Mutation X mt-rta
Aromamizer
Mutation X mt-rta #2
Griffin
Griffin #2
Aromamizer #2
Thats just on my nightstand…been vaping on all of them this morning. It’s my only day off and I’m still laying in bad after sleeping for 11 hours straight last night…

4 Likes