A special shout out to ALL the LADIES on ELR!

Well said!! :clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:

2 Likes

Aww, thank you jenny penny!

2 Likes

You should see us in person. We crack random strangers up in the grocery store. :joy:

4 Likes

Thank you @SessionDrummer

OTR, so I’m just gonna say…
DaMomma approves of this thread!

8 Likes

You’re welcome! :smiley:

2 Likes

I would freaking love to see the two of you in person! That would be so much fun! I would love to meet so many here in person! So far I have had the pleasure of meeting @BoDarc, his lovely wife, daughter and son-in-law and that was great fun!

And I totally see the two of you making people laugh just about anywhere you go! :joy:

8 Likes

That’s because people are giving it energy. There are ways to shut those kinds of people down. And none of it involves massaging their butthurt.

Every time I think of this thread I remember this…

5 Likes

WOW!!! Just WOW!!!
I am only 4 minutes in, and there are 4 more minutes.

4 Likes

Fucking Feminists :fu: :laughing:

6 Likes

Oh, Seattle. That explains a lot.

4 Likes

That would be fun @Jenny1978

3 Likes

One of my favorite pastimes - get on Youtube and watch Feminist Fails videos. Makes me love my wife all the more :wink:

4 Likes

I hate feminists. I hate feminism. It’s a Hugh Mongus crock of shit. But what do I know? I’ll just be over here in my kitchen in my heels and pearls.

9 Likes

And yes, @Jenny1978, we could have so much fun!!! Maybe I can talk @Cutlass92 into taking a little trip out your way!!!

3 Likes

So what are your thoughts on Toxic Masculinity?

3 Likes

Can’t people just be people? :smiley:

5 Likes

That’s it? Just heels and pearls?

4 Likes

Maybe an apron… depends what I’m making!

4 Likes

True story bro!

4 Likes

Kudos to Hugh Mungus, I usually try to repel insanity like a fart in church too! Blurting out a fake name usually calms them down tho…:thinking:

-Jack Mehoff, MD

5 Likes