Are you ready for some Football?

Well I guess I’m Not going to be very Patriotic next Sunday :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

GO

3 Likes

I went back to watch, I think the video post has been deleted now. But good to clear up exactly what was the issue.

The golden rule aaah! A real gem should be taught first before any other set of values to our children e.g. your religion and football will be determined by where you are born and hence will vary accordingly. But the golden rule is one we can all agree on no matter what!

Apologies for the deviation. Back to your transmission

1 Like

I am with you on this game at least! I hate to see the Patriots win another one!
I also was misinformed when I told @Pro_Vapes that Dak Prescott has done something that no one has done before.
Ben Rothlisberger also won 13 games as a rookie! Good company to be in.:grinning:

2 Likes

LOL Guess which ones the Steelers Football

5 Likes

I didn’t want to comment any further on this but…
This is the first time you actually explain to somebody, not me, what your problem was. The video I posted is from the Grand Tour / Top Gear guys and i thought it was well enough known for its type of humor. These guys are doing it in a TV show, I’m doing it from home - on the couch.
But before i tell people they have no respect I would at least ask for clarification.

How about you try and not make fun of others simply because they don’t like what you do and then you won’t have that problem?
I am sure I could find plenty of video’s making fun of chess and any hobby that you enjoy but only a dick does stupid acts like that.:grinning:

I don’t make fun of others for these reasons. You’re not getting it, I tried to explain, and it just went wrong. It’s over, I apologise again, and now I’m out of your holy football thread.

Oh for fuck’s sake, Send me your addresses guys and I’ll mail you a quarter! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I see once again you’re probably right. GB is getting beat from every angle. They look like a AAA college team compared to Atlanta.

1 Like

I just starte watching and AR looked like shit on that last drive.

1 Like

I never sell Rogers short. If they were down 17 mid way thru the 4th, I’d relax. But right now there’s a lot of football yet to be played.

1 Like

I see a lot of weaknesses on GB’s offense and defense. And I wonder if there’s anything to this story.

Of course I am not suggesting anything, just curious if there was something that spread among them that could be part of the problem. But at the same time there can be no doubt the Falcons are playing lights out. Let’s not pay attention to the score, rather the number of scores. That’s 4 to 0.

2 Likes

A flu or stomach bug is no bueno.

1 Like

Agreed. And that story is from yesterday. I’ve not heard anything else about it so either it was bs or they wanna keep a lid on it.

EDIT - or I just missed it if there was further news. I did have company this weekend so easy to miss stuff.

2 Likes

Not much of a game so far , glad I took advantage of the weather and went fishing instead of watching the game.
Of course my fishing partner is loving it! Thank heavens for 4G coverage and Cowboy fans!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Of course his other favorite teams is the Patriots , good thing we are in his boat as he is a better man than I.:laughing:

2 Likes

44 to 15, I think we can now safely say Atlanta is going to the Superbowl. Now if Pittsburg can get by NE. Dream game a reality !!!

2 Likes

Pittsburg has dodged some bullets. I will be pulling them to win today because…eff the pats…but It will be a tough task.

2 Likes

Before game time today I was at the store buying beer and was wearing my GB hat. Guy asked me if I thought GB could handle NE. I told him they’d need to get past the Falcons first. He raised his eyebrows and I walked out of the store after telling him it will be Atlanta vs New England in the Super Bowl, and New England wins by 3.

Yeah, goes against my team but I knew GB would struggle today. And I don’t see Bell’s elusive running style to be very effective against the Patriots. So it will be two very hot, energetic and physical teams just brimming with talent in the big game.

2 Likes

That Robert Alford flop was the worst acting job I’ve ever seen.

2 Likes

but funny lol , this aint basketball ( which i love )

2 Likes