AROMAMIZER SUPREME RDTA BY STEAM CRAVE and THE BOREAS by AUGVAPE in Stock

Eciggity.com
Shipped on a Monday and in my mail box on Friday all the way from Hawaii.

1 Like

The Boreas is hands down the best RTA I own. No leaks since I got it. But also and perhaps out of habit I have been filling upright but screwing down the top cap upside down. Of course AFC closed but in case youā€™re not familiar, this also is the juice flow control. Good luck killing youā€™re leaking problem. Hopefully youā€™ll discover like me the absolute joy of vaping this tank.

6 Likes

I have filled it 5 times or more since my last build and wick, no leaks at all. Now if I can only manage to do that on the next build, remains to be seen.:wink:

2 Likes

Mine arrives tomorrow!

2 Likes

Youā€™ll like it. Solid well built tank.
Make sure you wash it before you use it, comes with some machine oil.

2 Likes

Tons of oil on it. All washed and working!

7 Likes

What do you think of it then?

1 Like

Iā€™ll let you know in a few hours :railway_track:

2 Likes

It was fine for a while then started leakingā€¦

Iā€™m going to re-wick it shortly with a lot more wick than i used the first time to see if that will stop it. Generally the tank seems good but it might not be something iā€™d take out and about due to the higher risk of leaking.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve also got a Moradin RTA arriving tomorrow so i need to solve it before then!

1 Like

Oh and a RX200Sā€¦ Wifes gonna beat me senseless when she finds out :grimacing:

4 Likes

Your tank looks nice with the gold!! Wish Iā€™d gotten one now.
It took me several tryā€™s with the leaking issueā€™s. More wick material and close off juice flow and turn upside down befor you get the cap screwed on all the way then finish screwing the cap on while upside down.

3 Likes

Worth the beating :smile:

2 Likes

Iā€™m still having leaking problems. It leaks even with the airflow closed. I checked the orings and I donā€™t see anything wrong with them.

1 Like

I canā€™t remember which it was but I got an RDA once that had the wrong size o rings installed from the factory. The top cap was rather loose. Maybe you could try replacing the o rings to see if that fixes it. Iā€™m not talking about the clear tank seals. Pieces with o rings (especially if dry) should fit tight enough to require a little pressure to press together.

3 Likes

Question I noticed large coil builds on the deck can it be built 2.5 or 3 mil center and enough cotton to wick properly I am in the market for new RTA Flavor is what I Chase it sounds like this just might be what I am looking for thanks

1 Like

At this time I have dual coil single wire at 4mm ID 8 wraps with room to spare.

2 Likes

I get a little leakage when refilling but it goā€™s away in about 5 to 6 draws, Try taking your pointy tweasers and poking the cotton into the corners where the juice hole,s are and see if that helps. And I also dont have that much cotton under the coils.

1 Like

Was messin around with the Boreas this weekend and wanted a tighter draw but with full juice flow, so I closed off all 4 holes half way and it gives tighter draw with almost full juice flow to the coils.

1 Like

I ended up rebuilding it again and now no leaks. I think I filled it wrong. thanks

2 Likes