Be polite and introduce yourself! (Feb. 2015 to Feb. 2017)

Hi @Candysmoke :grinning: I am still new here myself but have been around for a few weeks now! I can tell you that I have learned so much from reading all of the threads in this forum! These people here genuinely care for one another and I feel right at home! I’m sure you will too :smiley: This is the greatest forum on the web IMHO! I love it here! If you have a question feel free to ask and someone will always get back to you to the best of their ability. Welcome!

4 Likes

welcome and you’ll fit right in we’re all here to help whenever or however we can

3 Likes

Hello and welcome to the fam!

3 Likes

Hey everyone, chris here new to all this vape stuff and looking to learn the diy side of things

Be prepared for lots of daft questions

8 Likes

Welcome Chris! Ask away my man! There’s no daft questions around here, only a few daft people like myself! :wink:
This is the perfect place to begin your addiction…I mean hobby.

3 Likes

11 posts were split to a new topic: Do I have the basics to start with?

I’m Clint, I am new. …very new to mixing. …I am here to learn. …I’m on SSI and on a VERY limited budget. I hope to find some good established recipes for my everyday vape until I can afford to buy more flavors and supplies. If anyone has any suggestions please. …PLEASE let me know! Thanks

8 Likes

you are welcome…

2 Likes

I have been rude

I am Stuart from Bristol, England.
Started vaping about 4 years back and couldnt get on with the then kit i had but started back last year using a Vision Spinner and several Kangertech tanks vaping 18mg

These days using Sigelei and Eleaf with several sub-ohm tanks and drippers and vaping 3mg-6mg depending on my fancy

Not long been making my own juice.
My first was a rebelious poke at my Boss who treats vaping the same as smoking so i created the "Middle Finger Salute consisting of Grape, Blackberry and Rainbow sherbert. Sadly it was a bit “perfumy” on the taste

7 Likes

Haters gonna Hate… I deal with the same issue at work myself; stealth vaping is an art form! Become a Jedi Master at it and life is good.

6 Likes

Hi daath

I’m from Malta , it’s good to have found a place like this … I’m already in vaping heaven with some recepies :smiley: and learning a lot more

6 Likes

Thanks , some here mate

3 Likes

Hi Everybody,

My name is Mark, i’m from Lincoln in England and have been a FireFighter for over 25 years.

I have been Vaping for a little over 3 years but have only just discovered DIY and so i have been researching (via your site!) prior to ordering my first kit. Really looking forward to trying some of your recipes and the fact that the ‘secret’ world of juice making is being freely shared by the very community that loves it so much :smile:

Can anyone tell me: is it usual to have a list of over a dozen juices in your ‘favourites’ before you even have your first kit !!!

8 Likes

Welcome Mark, glad to have you with us!

Researching will save you tons of time and money, not to mention frustration. Luckily you’ve found the right place. No such thing as stupid questions around here. Feel free to ask away.

3 Likes

Hi Mark. Welcome. Only 12? How else are you going to compile your to do list.

2 Likes

Hats off to first responders! :fire_engine: you guys are the BEST!:clap:

Welcome aboard!

2 Likes

Welcome Mark, be careful with these guys (and gals) they post so many good recipes that you’ll find yourself getting all sorts of flavors then by the time you receive them you’ll forget which ones you got them for… but that’s alright also, you’ll find more to use those flavors in lol

2 Likes

welcome to all those who seek wisdom from some of the most resourceful people around!!!

2 Likes

Hi everyone, I have been vaping for a little over a year, after having smoked cigarettes for 15 years. I have fallen in love with vaping and started a collection of mods and tanks (I think all vapers do this). But now making my own oils has become a wonderful hobby and saves A LOT of money! I had gotten asthma in my twenties and was headed for COPD, but now since I started vaping I no longer need asthma medicine at all and my blood pressure and pulse have been helped as well. I find it hard to believe there are so many smokers that say that vaping is so much worse than smoking but I get it all of the time (my boyfriend smokes cigarettes still and refuses to vape!) Great job to everyone who has switched from cigarettes to vaping, it was kind of a hard transition to make but I am so happy I did. I just got my first sub-ohm tank and am loving the great flavor it gives with my new Innokin Disrupter.

9 Likes

welcome aboard tripy

1 Like