Be polite and introduce yourself! (2017)

Welcome @Hobag! I’m pretty new to this whole DIY thing too (about 2 months). Don’t worry, just about EVERYONE here are very kind and helpfull. Hope you enjoy!

2 Likes

Hello @ All,

Small introduction, i been here a while but never realy gotten the time to read fully trough the forum.
Also mixing but mostly single flavors momenteraly.
Still experimenting with the base & nicotine base.

Sorry for my english, i will learn when i start replying more i guess :smiley:

Talk soon !

10 Likes

Hi @Brunkezz , welcome to the greatest vaping community on the internet. So if you read this here, you know it must be true.

2 Likes

Welcome @Brunkezz :raised_hand:

3 Likes

Welcome, all I can recommend is read a lot!

4 Likes

Nice to have you here Love the name! I would recommend starting with this thread!

7 Likes

Welcome @Brunkezz

4 Likes

Welcome everyone…so good to see new faces. Not that there is anything wrong with the old faces :wink:

5 Likes

Welcome, and I understand you clearly.
Your English is 100X better than my Portuguese.

8 Likes

Hey err’body!! I’m about a year into DIY and still don’t trust my instincts to fly solo on a recipe so keep em coming!! I’ll get there someday!! LOL

15 Likes

Welcome @Libba99 :raised_hand:

3 Likes

Great to meet you! :wave:

2 Likes

hi guys n girls im new here been on site few days…got sick spending to much money on juices so looked into mixing and here i am…iv done a couple mixes now and they have come out not to bad…but im open to tip n pointers any 1 may have for me look forward to hearing from yous :grin::grin:

14 Likes

Welcome @tbw_vape_juices :raised_hand:

3 Likes

Welcome aboard! Great to have you here :grin:

3 Likes

Welcome @Libba99 , Lots of variety to find here :wink:

3 Likes

Welcome @tbw_vape_juices , Get ready to save some money !

4 Likes

Welcome to the rabbit hole! My best recommendation is to read, read, read! And when you think you can’t read anymore go mix up some testers and read the flavor notes!

8 Likes

Hello everyone. Found you all by watching some reviews on utube. Couldn’t believe my luck. I have never been on something llike this before so be gentle with me. I am a North Country girl from Lancashire in England but now live on the South Coast. (It’s warmer). I have been vaping only for a very short time but wanted to try my hand at building my own coils and making my own juice. I know I have made a rod for my own back but in for a penny in for a pound as we say over here. I am looking forward to making new friends and picking all your brains; but not too painfully I hope.

18 Likes

Welcome to the group to everyone I missed.

Hope you all make yourself at home, we are a harmless bunch…mostly :wink:

7 Likes