Billow V2 ~ by EHPro Review

Absolutely love the Billow V2! Not very often do I give an atomizer a 10/10 rating. The machining is flawless; threads and airflow control are so buttery smooth. The deck is spacious for building and the wicking is so easy and a no brainer. I really like the fact that the Billow V1 and V2 have that little extra chimney on the deck above the air flow intake; this keeps juice or condensation from rolling down into the airflow intake (no leaking whatsoever). The airflow is the best I’ve had to date on any atomizer, as is the flavor factor. Juice flow to the wicks is superb; I run a 80VG+ mix most of the time and have had no dry hits to date. This atty is tight and a wise purchase for any tank style vaper.

About the only con I have with this atty is that the chimney/shroud which screws down around the wicks, does tend to back off the threading when taking the tank off. This is really not a big deal, as I like to check out my wicks every time I fill my tank. Again, I will say, EHPro does a fantastic job with their machine work! Just about every atty I have purchased, other than EHPro, I have had to tweet the atty in some form or another. Two big thumbs up for EHPro and this atty!

7 Likes

I really like the look of this tank ! Looks chunky!

1 Like

It’s 22mm at the base and top; the middle portion or glass section is 23mm. They did this to keep it short, but still hold 5ml of juice. iPhone photos really do nothing justice, but it’s what I have!

3 Likes

Those airflow holes on the deck are massive!!

2 Likes

Wow, nice review and thanks for the excellent photo coverage @Jimk! I love the look of the v2; it would look great on my Tesla 120w Box mod.

How do you rate again the Billow v1? I’m currently using a Billow v1 and have been eyeing the v2 since the release but have yet to purchase it. I really like my v1 so I’ve had high hopes for v2.

How’s the flavor? I’m not a ‘cloud chaser’ as I prefer flavor instead.

Also, on what are you running it?

2 Likes

Pretty! I want! :smile:

2 Likes

I have 2 Billow V1’s and use them 90% of my vaping time. The only thing I didn’t like about the V1 was the airflow control screws. They tended to move about some, but I just put some Loc-tite on those screws and stopped that nonsense. Sometimes there is a bit of a whistle through the airflow holes, but I just draw a bit slower/easier and that disappears. They have made super strides with the V2 and I’m very happy they did.

Typically, I’m running the V2 on my Sig 150 at 22 - 30 watts, but it looks and does fine on my Poldiac mech mod as well.

1 Like

Superb flavor factor. I’m a flavor chaser myself, so that portion of any atty is very important to me.

3 Likes

Same here for me, I used Loc-tite on those screws and it does whistle.

I like the the fact they open up the top of the liquid channel to put the tip of the wick in; I’m sure it makes a difference on liquid flow.

I’ll have to grab one soon then. Thanks!

3 Likes

Yes it does. But I really never had an issue with the juice flow on the V1, and I run a very high VG mix most of the time.

1 Like

Reddit10 will bring it down 10% to $31.49.

2 Likes

Well, we (me and one of my employees) just bought one so we’ll see how we like them.

I’ll chime in here after we get them if you do not mind.

Also, do you know how fast is their free shipping?

2 Likes

Good review…
I was already convinced. I got mine today and I can’t wait to clean and wick this badboy.

3 Likes

Wow, it looks great! SO MANY THINGS TO BUY! Damnit.

6 Likes

Please chime in! Let us know what you think. Everyone’s opinion is welcomed.

I usually pay for the $5 whatever shipping, cause the free shipping usually takes about 2 or so weeks to get to the U.S. and I’m pretty much a gotta have it NOW vaper.

1 Like

I like the looks of this the pics are great… the photos on websites don’t show what u got!! good review @Jimk.Is it as tall as the v1?

1 Like

I don’t have the exact measurement, but the v2 is shorter. I was on the nano tank train very early with the v1; like the day they came out with it!

1 Like

I don’t know @NewDrip, I think the flavor is pretty on point. I guess the only way to know for sure if you are correct is if you send me, say, 50ml of your Mothers Milk clone for me to do a test for myself. ; )

3 Likes

I’m chomping at the bit for the Goliath V2! Hoping that it hits the shelves the same time a coupon code code, for whoever has it, is released!

2 Likes

Me too. I like the new improvements. I read yesterday that there will be a single coil option too. Dual build deck, Single build and prebuilt… That’s probably why it’s priced at $40 +.

1 Like