ELR Home   Create recipe   Resource page   My recipes/favorites

Bull City Flavors - NOW CARRYING WONDERFLAVORS AND NEW FLAVORAH FLAVORS

Good point. I am in NC and you are probably correct on state laws or taxing. I order all my nic from Carolina Xtract. Awesome nic and PayPal to boot. The only thing I guessed is that their nic maybe has medical applications as they say on their website “PHARMACEUTICAL TARGETED” For any reason I hope it never changes. I am forever thankful that I am right down the road from them and Bull City.

Im glad im not and they should be too! :smile:

Their butter is the absolute best too, although I’ve ordered TPA a few times in a pinch just to order all from the same place. I reeeeeally hope they pick up at least FA Cream whipped and FA butter! @BullCityFlavors :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I just had a crazy idea. How about a 25% off sale one day coupon code SPOOKYELR for 10/31 @BullCityFlavors

Bull City Flavors ROCKS!!!
Love doing business with you and how fast you ship.
Thanks for being there.
Peace
David
FCV

Are you doing any special discounts for Veterans Day? How about 25% off? VET25 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Placed my first order with BCV this morning. Interested to compare shipping times of different companies. Got the free shipping.

It will probably go out today or tomorrow. Then it’s the good ol’usps from there.

Received full order today. Pretty quick shipping, very nice bottles. Only negative is they only shipped 3 tips for about 10 bottles I ordered.

@BullCityFlavors so whats this VT flavors i see under new arrivals?

Nm. It must be Vape Train from australia. Funny i only heard of them yesterday when @Benoz suggested i try Jam It for adding a jam taste. Well, thats my first request from the VT line, lol

Posted at the same time i guess, but thanks!

I got there sample pack, sour mate, fizzy sherbet, jam it and have been testing them out the standouts so far have been strawberry milk, green apple, sour lemon will do a full report in a few weeks.

I forgot a couple of staples with my last order. I swear I placed an order Saturday, earliest in Friday. It came in yesterday evening. THAT’s QUICK. I paid for standard shipping.

Has BCF got a coupon code, I need some Flavors!!!

ELRECIPES = 6% off ?