Caramel toffee

Hello I’m looking for a good recipe for a simple dairy Caramel toffee. Couldn’t find one anywhere everything is so extravagant :slight_smile:
Would appreciate some knowledge of anyone had to offer
Thanks

5 Likes

Searching around the forum I found one that @Alisa used as an ADV back in 2016. Maybe she can say if it still rocks by 2018 standards. It looks delicious, and decidedly not extravagant!

7 Likes

Possibly helpful topic:

5 Likes

Can you drop a link to your flavor stash?

2 Likes

Good and Simple might be the reason for your query. I have a couple good caramel toffee recipes that’s pretty simple, but the ingredients aren’t cheap… if that’s what you mean by simple.

• Butter Toffee (SC) (RF) 1.5%
  • Caramel (MF) .8%
  • Vanilla Ice Cream (LB) 3% or Italian Cream (Hangsen) 1.3%

Simple, but not cheap to make.

5 Likes

Why it has to be recipe if you can find a good single flavor? Butterscotch Ripple from FW (Flavor West) is a really good creamy caramel toffee, I like it single at around 7%.

7 Likes

Cheap to make, not cheap to acquire the ingredients!

6 Likes

I Agree! giphy%20(2)

6 Likes

Either way, ONCE you DO jump into them, it’s very hard to go back !!!

7 Likes

Thanks looks great

1 Like

Hangsen Toffee, best Toffee flavour out there for me. Can’t help with a mix, your looking for, but this concentrate works well as a single vape flavour without the need to mix anything with it.

4 Likes

Ok great thanks

1 Like

Hangsen Caramel Toffee is really great too, but I get more of a milky caramel than a toffee. I haven’t tried their toffee, but a combo of those two flavors might work well together to get a more true caramel toffee, and it would definitely be simple!

4 Likes

I still make this recipe for a friend that loves it. Too sweet for me these days, but still a great mix.

4 Likes

Oh! That sounds easy …steep time recommend?

2 Likes

Great thanks. Say Allisa… Which recipe are you referring to?

2 Likes

Great thanks plunderdrum

1 Like

We have a type of soft, sweet, creamy and chewy caramel sweet with various flavourings usually vanilla or strawberry called Fudge in the UK. Not quite a toffee but meets 2 of your criteria and Alchemistscupboard in the UK have pretty well nailed it for the Vanilla flavour a really flavoursome pleasant vape.

Don’t know where in the world you are, but if outside the UK it is VAT free so you save 15% and they have 15% also off this weekend so those savings may help to offset the delivery charge, if it interests you? Vanilla Fudge Concentrate

6 Likes

That’s great not only the flavor but that there’s another place to order from besides chefs.
I order my Glassboro from there but alot of times they don’t have what I need.
Thanks!

1 Like