Chasing the Coffee Rainbow

As a new mixer myself, and a fan of coffee juices (well, coffee in general), I’m glad to have found this thread. Looks like I’ve gotta add some flavors to my next order. Haven’t even mixed my first batch and already thinking of what I’d gonna buy next

FA concentrates seem expensive at first but always seem to prove more cost effective in the long run. Especially in the case of this excellent recipe:

Further respect to Lars.

2 Likes

The Irish Cream variation is sublime.

3 Likes

I’ve been on the fence about Tiramisu since I have an odd reaction to chocolate vape flavors. Is the chocolate aspect of this very prominent or is it more of a hint of mocha?

I don’t get chocolate from it, just creamy mocha…but that’s just me :+1:

Coffee, I mean coffee!

2 Likes

So is the caramel addition…@daath made a truly superb blend here :+1:

4 Likes

Thanks! I’ve been playing with different coffee/cappuccino/caramel/creamy type recipes and so far they’ve all been okay just not really delicious yet, lol.

2 Likes

My go to coffeeish flavoring is def inw tiramisu. It’s great with cap cinnamon danish.

3 Likes

“all been ok not really delicious yet”.

I know that problem, it’s a friend of mine.

My problem with mixing coffee is it needs cream. By the time the cream comes around in the steep to vape it the coffee flavor is almost too bitter. The stuff I mix has a 2 week window of being pretty good.

1 Like

Would it be an idea to add the coffee later in the steeping process, or will it not mix properly that way?

3 Likes

I have some coffee, peanut butter and cappaciuno to send if someones interested. Would like to trade but I really don’t need/want these flavors. Jungle Flavors, 10ml or so of each

1 Like

@Maureeenie, @anon60225325, I will definitely keep your suggestions in mind, thank you! So far most of my testing involves Cappuccino FA. It’s nice on it’s own at 3% but still kind of flat and not really yummy ya’ know? I’ve tried it with various combinations of creams, caramel and sweeteners with varying results. Now I also have Dark Bean FA and several new cream flavors which I’ve mixed a few testers of but I haven’t had a chance to taste anything yet.

Annnd bringing up this thread again.

What Coffee is everyone using? I tried FA Dark Bean and others a while back, but gave up as they all tasted burnt, blech.

Was wondering if anything has appeared since then that is good. Still waiting for my WF Brazilian Coffee to steep, hopefully it doesn’t taste burnt :crossed_fingers:

This probably isn’t what your looking for, but it’s A strong coffee background. Thought you might like it.

Still mostly Inawera Tiramisu. I haven’t used the FA Dark Bean in a long time.

1 Like

Has anyone tried Wonder Flavors SC Brazilian Coffee? Looks like a fairly new flavoring. Still chasing that rainbow!

4 Likes

I really like it. It’s dark tasting, but not as much as FA (or Hangsen, which is similar to FA). With FA it seemed like I got more of the roasted flavor than coffee, with WF it’s the coffee flavor that’s dominant, the dark roast aspect is secondary.

2 Likes

I didn’t do a single flavor test with Brazilian Coffee. However, I did a finger test and then a mix. This has been steeping a couple weeks. I find the coffee to have a good, although rather generic, coffee taste. So still a bit on the fence, but I have a feeling with the right combination of flavors that this could easily stand on it’s own for the coffee taste in a juice.

2.00% Brazilian Coffee (SC) (WF)
4.00% Butter Pecan (Purilum)
1.50% Catalan Cream (FA)
4.00% Horchata (LA)

Flavor total: 11.5%

5 Likes

That’s a start! (at least it’s promising)

Thanks for the info

5 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Be polite and introduce yourself! (2017)