Chat Room - Come and Chat

After a conversation with someone on the forum yesterday i just wanted to remind people that we have a chat room. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I donā€™t know how to go there.

Click ----- https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.p2p-irc.net/#ELR

Thank you. daaaa. You are up so early.
I keep posting and cancelling my posts. I typed a huge post about the 333, but cancelled it again. All I ever say is me, me, me. Honestly, Iā€™m not trying to out-do anyone. Thatā€™s just me.

Please share. I made that thread to read shit that happens to others. But it seems I am the only weirdo here.

1 Like

Made my first visit to the chat room. Lots of fun.

1 Like

Common people! Join in the chat!
Maybe @daath could do something to make the link a bit moreā€¦ noticeable? perhaps a main link up top by the forum link?

1 Like

Better? The ā€œForumā€-button has been changed to a ā€œSocialā€ with both forum and IRC-chat :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hell yea. I have a feeling the chat will get more traffic this way :slight_smile: Thanks!

1 Like

Kinda threw me off :slight_smile: I usually go from recipes to the forum. While drinking coffee this morning and browsing recipes I decided to go to the forum. What? No button? Once the coffee kicked in I found it lol. Nice logical navigation change!

4 Likes

Hotel internet is all lagged out tonight :frowning:

Do you have to be logged in through ELR account? I canā€™t seem to get it to work on my desktop via Firefox

I can see the chat but canā€™t send a message.

Not sure I use chrome

Yup. Looks like my onscreen keyboard and the ā€œenterā€ button isnā€™t working. So sad. Maybe someday Iā€™ll get a wireless keyboard for the tv. Until then Iā€™ll sit in the corner with the name of juicecreeper lol

You could try using a different IRC client maybe? When you click the chat link, on the page where you select a user name, down below is a button to show the server and port to use with any other client

See what you guys are missing!

19:42:19+LordVapor
all right. you guys are boring me to tears. see yaā€™ll tomorrow
19:42:49Zigz
sorry :frowning:
19:42:54
ā“˜ LordVapor is now known as LordVapor|afk

3 Likes

Hello again peps, I was on chat room for about a week but suddenly last week when I tried to log onto it it said " you are banned from #elr cannot join channel (b+) and the joining channel activity meter just goes on forever. I tried a few different names and then finally used a diiff comp w/ diff email address log -in. Thought perhaps server was having troubles but got welcoming message from Lars, so I explained my situation who was not aware of any ban, etc
Pls HELP, lol
Jesse

1 Like

D00d, did you get this sorted out? Sometimes we ban when someone join/quits repeatedly. And sometimes we, and be we i mean me, forget to unban. Let me know and let me say sorry now as it is almost certainly my fault.

2 Likes

Donā€™t tell me @JoJo is leaving you in charge of the ban hammer!:laughing:

3 Likes