Chefs Flavours Rebranding

I had a similar issue with Vapour Depot, last year. Noticed that they had water listed as an ingredient on their Botanic Elixir brand, which was meant to be MF diluted in VG, nothing more. When I enquired, they explained it was a labelling error , that’s all. I also had a bottle of Dilled Water from them that listed PG as an ingredient! That was also an error, needless to say!

Now, Vapour Depot and Chef’s are not very far apart geographically . What’s the betting they get their labels printed at the selfsame, creatively incompetent place? :laughing:
Oh! and coincidentally, I just spotted this thread:

2 Likes

Hope they are labelling errors rather than disclosure errors. Lets face it, PG and especially VG are so cheap, not really that much to gain from adding water

1 Like

I’d just like to second this (imho). Might be better to hold off on conspiracy theories until Chefs have replied. Just a suggestion. :smiley:

4 Likes

No need to hope: these would be such mad things to do that I do believe we can be sure that both companies are telling the truth about all this. Sneakily adding PG to DW? WTF? :rofl:

2 Likes

I’ve been dealing with Chefs for a while now and I was the one who alerted them to the labelling problem, I don’t think they are at all nefarious and I think they are honest enough that they would disclose this info on their website or in a support email.

3 Likes

Would be really nice if it could be shared back into this group :slight_smile: There are quite a couple on ELR that are not on FB.

1 Like
1 Like

The old code didnt work. I found one in the facebook group.

2 Likes

Share??!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Personally I use only Nicotine River for my flavor, VG, PG, and flavorings. I know and trust them and their brands and packaging. Some are repackaged but NEVER rebranded if you want a brad feel reassured you can trust them. @Nicotine_River (Wes) can back me up on this.
Purilum their flagship flavor is great. IMHO

1 Like

They’re supposed to be ‘group specific discounts’ - intended to encourage people to join those groups - and not meant to be shared at all.

this is about chefs an not purilum…and the discount code is on chefs FB site when u join…lots of good info there also…

I understand that but when I see something about somebody rebranding i’m going to offer/give (wanted or not) my 2 cents worth. Sorry but I’m entitled to an opinion

then start a new thread on it…why break into a thread that does not pertain to the subject…

1 Like

this one is titled "Chefs flavors Rebranding nothing to do with discounts. think you might be looking for this thread.Are there any discount codes for Chefs Flavors?

As for telling me what to do yeah go ahead and try I don’t push around very easily. If you’d let it go I stopped at a comment go to your discount thread and you won’t have to see it.

1 Like

Does anyone know Fantasy line from Chefs what the real brand is?

I was wondering if the Pure brand on CF is rebranded. Does anyone have any idea about it?

Pure Flavour on Chefs is the german brand Pure Flavours. You can find their website here, where you can also see that the stickers are the same as those on the website images at Chefs: https://www.pure-flavours.com/

3 Likes

Thank you for the info.

1 Like

Nvm, my mistake