DIY or DIE

ya, I should have known that. For some reason I always think of it as Lotus.

1 Like

Thatā€™s only a partial list, but I try to get 1 or more of those in my newest mixes. Iā€™ve only had Kiwi FA for about a month. Iā€™ll definitely work with it more as I was very happy with my 1st mix using the Kiwi.

3 Likes

Hey, give this a whirl. I bought a bottle of Kiwi Custard from a local shop earlier this year. Had almost no flavor, and nothing resembling fruit of any kind. But it inspired me. I also have a WIP mixing FA Kiwi and RF Yumberry Raw Extract. Will be another couple of weeks before I share because I can tell Iā€™ll need to bump the Yumberry some, but itā€™s still really good.

Kiwi Custard (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Kiwi (FA) 3
Marshmallow (TPA) 1.5
Meringue (FA) 1.2
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 7
Vanilla Swirl (TPA) 2

Flavor total: 14.7%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
5 Likes

Bookmarkedā€¦ I give it a whirl. Thanks SM.

TBH Iā€™ll probably sub a couple flavorsā€¦
Marshmallow (TPA) for MM FLV and Vanilla Swirl (TPA) for a small hit of my Milkshake base.

ā€œBelieve Meā€ Itā€™s not personal, but I avoid TPA as much as possible.

3 Likes

I hear you brother. No offense taken. I bought several 4 oz bottles of several TPA flavors. Some of them are a total waste such as the Blueberry Wild and Blueberry Extraā€¦to me theyā€™re worthless. But many are staples too. Strawberry Ripe, Vanilla Swirl, Brown Sugar, Vanilla Swirl, RY4 Double to name a few. I will probably always love these. But all in all Iā€™m more along the same lines as you and have invested far more in better, more concentrated flavors with zero regrets.

4 Likes

I would say blueberry extra has its place. Atleast
When mixed with like billberry FA.

4 Likes

Iā€™m new to the diy sceneā€¦ only been mixing almost 4 months now. Wayne has a wealth of knowledge that definitely has helped meā€¦ a subscription is only 3 bucks a month which is less than some flavorings and if that 3 bucks helps him buy some more supplies and a little dough in his pockets so he puts out more content donā€™t bother me in the slightest. I appreciate all the work he puts in to his magazine and YouTube videos.

9 Likes

hey @Wayne_Walker I donā€™t suppose you could post the recipe for the Rainbow Sherbet Pie you did on the mix last week? I got the flavours through but canā€™t find the recipe for the life of me lolā€¦cheers dude.:+1:

4 Likes

Lol. Your supposed to write that shit down. Lol.

1 Like

wouldnā€™t it be on his you tube page?

I know I know!!..lolā€¦tut :disappointed:

Someone else uploaded this. I think itā€™s what youā€™re looking for.

2 Likes

nope, canā€™t find itā€¦maybe it turned out to be big dead duck so he stealthily took it off the internet :rolling_eyes::zipper_mouth::-1:

HERBERT PIE!..Iā€™ve been looking for f&*king ā€˜Sherbet Pieā€™ !!! haha, what a cock womble I really amā€¦

Thanks @Big_Benny_MIā€¦youā€™re a Legend :laughing::+1:

6 Likes

I just did a search for enyawreklaw and fortunately they had put it in the title. :thumbsup:

2 Likes

maybe i will get a subscription once i tried some of his juices, really like the idea of a magazine

2 Likes

I purchased some of the Pistachio RY4-U Concentrate from here: https://www.chefsflavours.co.uk/diy-or-die/4166-pistachio-ry4-u.html

Mixed up two 30ml bottles and now i have to wait 2 weeksā€¦ They smell amazing though.

1 Like

Wayne has posted a video about Recipe Etiquette and Recipe Theft.

10 Likes

The message i got from that video was:

6 Likes

Yeah what Wayne said
DONā€™T BE A

9 Likes