DIY or DIE

A Nord merchant who resides in Riften ???

2 Likes

Yeah, donā€™t be an enema! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Eeew, thatā€™s even worse than a doucheā€¦

1 Like

I love what he said about mixing and selling to friends / family as long as you give credit, that shows massive respect for DIY vaping a lot of people would have just said donā€™t sell (full stop) where as Wayne just set the ground rules :wink:

9 Likes

MUCH LOVE !!! Ppl need to be schooled itā€™s good to see a video on this since new ppl think nothing of duplicates which drives us all crazy !

8 Likes

Iā€™m new and i think it makes perfect sense to at least say it along the lines of

Hey i found a new recipe from this guy online and made it, would you be willing to try it out and tell me what you think of it.

Now i made some sales already (among) friends, and i always tell them what it cost me to make. And i already told them that i charge a little bit extra for being able to buy new flavors, failed batches and testers to hand out between them. They know iā€™m on here that i get the recipes and all knowledge here and that you lot are a great fun loving bunch off people.

Lol and i only made 2 tests of 30 ml.

Edit: Oh and for the juice i sold (got to mix it tomorrow), iā€™ll put on the label
Recipe:ā€¦
Mixer: Duchesst

3 Likes

I never quite learned how to use the duplicate checker. Is it the same thing your talking about?

3 Likes

Iā€™m talking about someone making someone elseā€™s recipe and then making it public as if it were their own. Even when they do give credit itā€™s like why did you have to make it public the original is already !
50,000 unicorn milks or motherā€™s milk is just as bad lol and annoying.

13 Likes

Since trying some of the recipes on here I am sooo done with mothers milk lol
And unicorn is too vomity, my taste has changed immensely over the last 3 months

6 Likes

Since i have started doing DIY myself iā€™m not gonna go back to pre fabricated juice ever again. The amount of amazing recipes to be found on ELR is just amazeballs and just to mix and try the most of them will keep me busy for a long long long time :smile:

6 Likes

Oh I havenā€™t bought a juice for over a year, no way, but I must of tried 10 MM clones, none even close and I couldnā€™t even tell you what the original is like now lol, thereā€™s far better on here :+1:

6 Likes

Me too I tried making the popular unicorn milk & motherā€™s milk & mikeā€™s melons all were very gross because my tastes have changed so much. Of course my batches we vg Max so that has something to do w/ it as well.

2 Likes

I use the favorite button. But There are a couple I always want near to hand. I know what you mean though, very annoying. I think perhaps a large majority of them are people that donā€™t quite know how to use the site.

4 Likes

I know it and I hate to be rude but somewhere deep inside I want to comment this is over done and dry please donā€™t post other pplā€™s recipes that have already been made public by the creator. I mean thereā€™s ppl rating these recipes that arenā€™t even rating the original lol

Hereā€™s one of my recipes and thereā€™s 3 of them imagine this done 1,000s and 1,000s of times over this is just one example. I know you and I agree I am just illustrating it.
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/list?q=cronut

9 Likes

yaā€¦ one was so different they could have changed the name.The other was the same she could have hit the fave button. You were very nice to her though. Maybe I should let her know cuz she probly donā€™t know.:smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Iā€™m on that same path.

Fizzmustards Nana cream is my go to vape now. For me it ticks all the right boxes.

Waiting for my pistachio RY4-U by ENYAWREKLAW to steep, the test vapes Iā€™ve been doing have got me hooked already, very complex flavour notes.

Iā€™ve tried all the top strawberry custard / cream vapes on here and I donā€™t like any of them, I want a really nice strawberry cream though so thatā€™s my goal now, I think I know what needs to be doneā€¦

Iā€™m avoiding the following as much as possible:

Bavarian cream
Vanilla Custard
Cinnamon

1 Like

Itā€™s no biggie Itā€™s just a point.

1 Like

Funny you mention cronutā€¦ I got that steeping as we speak. Your Hawaiian bread was just fantastic in my kayfunV5ā€¦used cherry FA, a wee bit of pinnapple from cap and FA.

3 Likes

Thank you. I like that Hawaiian bread itā€™s different but good and of course Cronut is always good to me vape it every now and then.

1 Like

Same here. I have an adaptation where I subbed a couple of Medicine Flower flavors so it will be at least another 3 weeks or so but the smell is off the chain.

1 Like