ELR Please Help one of our own

Awesome. That’s amazing.

13 Likes

It doesn’t mean stop, I’m sure he can use all we can give.

14 Likes

Amen to that, brother Daven.
They lost EVERTHING they owned!

Got a brief email from him today saying they are OK… They have a trailer they rented to live in until they can move into a rental home for awhile. Hoping he will call me soon with an address and to set him up to withdraw funds from GoFundme.

Thank you to each and every one of you for helping out Greg and his family during this horrific ordeal.

13 Likes

Update:
Greg just messaged me with an address we can use to send stuff. If you want his mailing address, please PM me.

13 Likes

Make me so happy to see the generosity of people in an online forum helping out another member who they have never met - the primary reason why ELR is what it is. Makes me so proud.

Well done to you all.

16 Likes

Ok Folks! Just got off the phone with Greg (paingawd) and he’s just overwhelmed right now. About to go in to fill out red tape with FEMA peoples, but wants you all to know how absolutely grateful and astounded by our ELR family generosity.

Greg, his wife, and two cats are cleaning out an old trailer (borrowed from a relative) to stay in for now. He said he got out of the house with two RTA’s and one mod. I asked him what he needs most and he said ‘a rebuild kit’ and some juice. He has been buying store-bought juice as he can. He likes dark tobaccos, Fruity Creams and Custards. So, if any of you can send him anything, that would great. He LOVES a recipe by Sthrnmixer called Berry Creamy … http://tjek.nu/r/4WX1

I don’t have any Forrest Fruit (FA) , or I’d make that one myself for him.

GoFundMe is still open and ready for more donations. He is now the beneficiary on GoFundMe, so when his ID is all confirmed there, he’ll be able to withdraw straight to his bank. It takes 3-5 business days after he makes a withdrawal, to receive.

For those that would like to send him something directly to help him out, PM me and I’ll give you an address he is using.

And, thanks again to everyone that helps. You ALL rock!

22 Likes

And I see that the campaign has exceeded the goal, which is too cool. Generosity around here is astonishing.

13 Likes

I just wish i could have donated more than I did but…

13 Likes

EVERY dollar helps and he is grateful beyond words, he told me. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

I’m so glad everyone came through get her and helped out.

8 Likes

Just donated and am in California too so @paingawd let me know what you need hardware and juice wise and I will get it out to you asap. Any other items feel free to ask as I am just shipping from 8 hours away.

Thank you to @woftam to alerting me to this and organising it and @Alisa for setting up the go fund me page…awesome people here!

14 Likes

UPDATE !!! ---- @fidalgo_vapes, @woftam, and I are taking care of the mod/rta/coil making kit (rebuild kit), so he is probably going to be in need of batteries, and a charger. I just didn’t want to see him end up with like SIX Coil Master Kits LOL.

@Alisa

12 Likes

I can cover that, just let me know what size batteries and whatever else he needs

12 Likes

Roger that @mjag

10 Likes

I have everything but the vbic, would the TFA vb gelato work at the same percentage?

7 Likes

No idea, Lady. sorry. I would definitely make a tester and see what it’s like!

6 Likes

My little contribution to brother @paingawd which I can provide 1 litter custard, 1 liter tobacco juice and 1 liter some other juices (like Fruity Creams) please let me know what strength NIC he vape?

Thanks so much @woftam and @Alisa letting us knows about @paingawd and setting up go fund me page.

May God bless all people of this awesome community.
Special thanks and prayers for brother @mjag who always provide help to our vaping community

12 Likes

He said this in his recent update, hope that helps. Well done @Elites!

11 Likes

Thanks @anon44944642

5 Likes

I can help out with a ( brand new ) Bravo RTA. A bag of cotton bacon. a mini digital scale that’s also brand new.

let me know if this helps. also I don’t get on here much anymore.

please email. (woftam : Removed email)

bryan

11 Likes