FASTTECH?!? What's the deal?

I had to return an item to FT and they reimbursed me the shipping…Im sure you’ll be able to as well…they had me upload a photo of the receipt for shipping and then gave me options for reimbursement…

2 Likes

That’s good to hear. I also contacted Efun for a return on the Black XCube2. I can’t get it to work with my Ti builds.

2 Likes

Hope you have better luck than I did with returning any thing to Efun wont be ordering from them again.

2 Likes

Have you got your refund yet?

1 Like

No! They wont even correspond to my emails.

2 Likes

So I guess I’m stuck with this Mod.

So he came on here making promises and this he posted was BS. I’ll give them a few days respond and the I’m blowing up their spot here. Luckily I went through Paypal and they will get involved if they refuse to refund me faulty merchandise…

1 Like

that sucks I’m in need of a base also… I haven’t used mine in a couple month’s it was my favorite tank until I fryed the insulation… if you find one please please let me know…

2 Likes

Just wanted to let everyone know that FastTech are currently having issues with the post office for ePacket shipments.

They are returning anything that slightly resembles an Li battery.

I had 2 Petri v1.5 RDA’s returned to FT and Jessica created a support ticket about it for me to respond too.

Here’s the quote

Due to post office is now updating their security system, some articles which don’t contain restricted items also fail to pass the security inspection and were returned to FastTech because their shapes or materials bear a close resemblance to lithium batteries or flammable liquid during inspection. Thus, FastTech have to stop using E-packet shipping service temporarily.

As you have selected E-packet service for your order, we’re writing to ask for your decision:

1. Ship your order via registered airmail with tracking number. You can choose any one of them:

Singapore post
Hong Kong post
Swiss post

These shipping methods take around 20 or 25 business days for delivery usually. We will refund shipping cost difference between E-packet and Singapore post to original payment method within 5-7 business days.

1. Get a full refund. We will issue refund directly to original payment method.

Please let us know which of the above option is more preferable to you. Please reply to this ticket about your decision within 24 hours; otherwise, we will directly ship your order via Singapore post registered airmail instead.

Your understanding and prompt reply will be highly appreciated.

Just a warning guys to keep you all in the loop.

CMJ.

4 Likes
  1. Read the Fasttech discussions tab on the item you want to buy, before you buy it
  2. If enough people say an item is crap it usually is
  3. If enough people say an item is good it usually is
  4. Fasttech don’t divulge which factory makes an item, you may get several versions of one atomizer (see 1.)
  5. If Fasttech say an item is “Authentic”, it is, ( i.e. Authentic Kanger SUBOX Mini is the real deal)
  6. If Fasttech say “Styled” in the description it’s a clone. (i.e. iStick 50W Styled Box Mod, is a clone)
  7. Avoid long waits by ordering “in stock” or “ships next day” items
  8. Choose UK Express pack at checkout, takes roughly 1 week to Heathrow
  9. Choose Sweden Post for batteries at checkout, never had an issue
  10. Fasttech always declare the value of goods below the actual costs. Never had an item held by UK Customs
4 Likes

You have to buy from places such as that knowing ahead of time there is no such thing as customer support, beyond giving you great prices sometimes

2 Likes

You are correct about Sweden too.

2 Likes

FT issued me a store credit for full purchase mount. Thanks FT.

2 Likes

Can you find out what type of thread it is and chase it with a thread die? Its probably only the frist 2 treads that are off.

2 Likes

Looks like everyone has covered fast tech very well. Some things have not found any where else. Have an order waiting on right now.

3 Likes

If you look at the comparison to a normal base, you may be able to see that the base is wider than the coil barrel.

3 Likes

Either I lucked out or things are back to normal now. One of my FT epacket orders from The 7th is in New York. The other (from the 10th) is still in China but “Processed through sort faciility”. Fingers crossed they both make it here…it’s the second I want most. My VTC mini :smile:

3 Likes

I placed the order on October 6th, it shipped on October 7th USPS Express ePacket via China Post and the latest update on My USPS is Oct. 17th at 10:25 pm - Processed Through Sort Facility ISC (Customs?) New York NY USPS. Estimated Delivery is Friday Oct 23. I’m hoping that means it’s on its way to me. It went through Shenzen Sort Facility. The order I placed on the 9th (also Express ePacket via China Post) shipped on the 10th and still says Processed through Sort Facility Xiamen on Oct. 13 at 10pm.

I haven’t gotten any kind of notification from Fasttech either through email or on their site about problems with shipping of either order. Hoping that means things are okay now. First order has a subtank topfill tank replacement, subtank RBA base, subtank coils, and some Ti wire. Second has my VTC mini.

2 Likes

subtank top fill??? do u have a link?

1 Like

I got the green one. :slight_smile: We’ll see. Some say they’re great, others say they leak. Figured I’d give it a shot.

3 Likes

thanks a bunch :wink:

1 Like