Favorite Scary Movies for Halloween Season?

Love that film!

3 Likes

May not “qualify” as a scary movie but I love Shaun of the Dead!!The Babadook is on Chiller tonight and I have that set to record. Looking forward to checking that one out.

8 Likes

Shaun of the Dead is Outstanding :bomb:
I love that movie :movie_camera:

6 Likes

/shudder :cold_sweat:

4 Likes

The Babadook book is available on Amazon. I watched that movie with my son a few years ago and it scared him (he’s a good sport, though) and gave him a few restless nights. Now he’s almost 13, but that movie still bothers him. Is it too tortuous to buy that book and hide it in his room? :joy:

5 Likes

So it was recently announced, that Cult of Chuckie will be on netflix October 3rd. Heads up for al lthe Childs Play fans.

Jeepers Creepers 3 is coming out however after learning the controversy surrounding the director I gonna go with a hard pass.

AMC’s month of horror has been reduced to a week :neutral_face:

and if you like sci fi horror check these out in your spare time, perfect for vaping and looking on in horror lol.

Btw I’m vaping a pumpkin spice cheesecake I mixed and its pretty delish.

2 Likes

loved the ending though …

2 Likes

what’s the one he did with the pub and the aliens ? and hi friend produces Attack on the Block the (Simon Peg’s Sidekick the husky dude.)

1 Like

I loved event horizon. one of the most underrated horror films ever.

2 Likes

new or old?

1 Like

is that on Netflix yet? it’s getting really good reviews and it says it’s really gory… how?

1 Like

The Deaf lady right? It was good what I saw of it but didnt make it to the end … gonna pick it up again.

2 Likes

Yassss!! I almost died. It’s soooo good. :sob::sob:

3 Likes

ok gonna find it and watch this weekend… I got to the part where her friend in the beginning …well you know the first kill lol

2 Likes

Sleepy Hallow is awesome!

1 Like

Shane Dawson??

1 Like

Because of that movie, I’m definitely working on my ability to load a crossbow!

3 Likes
3 Likes

Yeah, I heard about that in a Shane Dawson video on YouTube a week or so ago.

People are sick.

2 Likes

yea it’s a shame really, I really enjoy the franchise but in this case I just cant “separate the artist from their work” not into supporting that kinda behavior in any form.

2 Likes