February's Mix this Mix thread

how do you like that cap yellow cake ??? i just used it in something i cant remember what but i forgot to do a SF test

1 Like

It is alright, the wrong % and YUCK. I still havent tried anything to replace FW but i wont use it anymore. Ive been trying different cake combos with it, at lower %s it is pretty good but it needs to be in a supporting role, not the main cake.

1 Like

is the fructose really that bad??? im asking bc i still use it only bc i have about 45ml left and cant throw it out lol , i dont think i will buy it buy damn it is a great tasting flave

2 Likes

maybe walt will do a RF SC similar to FW yellow cake hmmmm i bet someone like you could put that in his ear and he may listen lol

1 Like

It all depends, it gunks quick and that gunk contains known cancer causing substances. If you are rewicking before the gunkingā€¦ I really dont know. I just avoid it and pretty much all FW now.

That would be great but someone else will have to suggest it, i want my Thimbleberry, hehe. Ive been begging for it for quite some time now, i cant give up at this point.

1 Like

lol i have to check out thimbleberry i have no clue what it is google here i come :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m vaping mine right now. Itā€™s really good actually, except for the biscuit. It just kind of takes over a mix for me, but I still feel like itā€™s needed in the recipe. Iā€™m going to drop it down to .25% and leave everything else the same.

1 Like

I must not be in the loop on the FW flavorsā€¦ Something is wrong with them? What am I missing lol

1 Like

Quite a few of them have sugar I believe.

2 Likes

I have a few at home so probably need to check those out

1 Like

http://juic.org/flavors/concerning-flavors/

6 Likes

Bookmarked - thank you!

2 Likes

Agreed! Thank you gotta sort my stash tonight might be dropping some flavors in the trash

1 Like

If you like the flavors donā€™t trash them, just move them to the kitchen and use them in food recipes!

5 Likes

Just found this and wow is it good

Was thinking we should do an October version of this. I was thinking anything with pumpkin. We should have a giveaway and i will put up a joyetech cubiod mini kit for the winner. We will need at least three judges (those with biggest stashes i assume)
Could make each contestant make a small donation to ELRā€¦

3 Likes

Whos in? @daath thoughts?

1 Like

@mixologist13 Maybe we could pick the judges first, obviously people who have very large flavor collections, and people can only use flavors that all the judges haveā€¦?

1 Like

I really like this idea. Even if it wasnā€™t for a prize its still something that would be fun!

Yes we need some interest here before we pick judges. I dont mind giving away the prize. Maybe if we can get 10people to compete with a 5$ donation each?

1 Like

Iā€™m about to make Sugar Rush as soon as I take a quick peek at the recipe again for blend ratios. Did you follow WOWā€™s recipe verbatim? This will be my first experience with Butter Cream (CAP).

1 Like