Flavorah Tasting Notes

Great review.
Be interested to hear your report with higher percentages.
Have to say I find the lemongrass very intriguing?
An unusual flavour outside of spice dishes so it gets my creative thoughts flowing as to pairings etc…
Also a big fan of ginger in mainstream cooking and drinks so will be expecting some great things of this flavour?

2 Likes

You like tobacco’s have you ever tried to clone cigars, like Tatiana Groovy Blue’s ?

2 Likes

Very nice! I’m a Ginger lover… it can quickly overtake a recipe. I think that sounds like something I could try!

2 Likes

I’ve updated OP to some @ 6% …more later, you’re right… can’t wait to get stuck in with these!

2 Likes

That’s sounding more promising?
Looking forward to further reports!
Thank you

2 Likes

For others interested in this topic:

:grinning:

2 Likes

updated the 6% notes

this isn’t too strong in the ginger, a touch of FA orange should be good, just ordered the FLV orange, have you tried it? (not heard any reports on it yet)

2 Likes

I have not tried the Orange yet but it is on my list. I’m very interested in the Ginger!

2 Likes

FLV Cupcake Batter is their #1 best flavor I’ve tried of them. It’s fantastic at 3%-4% as a singular flavor.

Be careful with Gingersnap, it appears to be a real coil/wick gunker.

5 Likes

updated OP to include, this relevant info,
cheers!

1 Like

Agreed… I was very taken aback when I mixed the CC batter for the first time. It will prove to add a nice mellowing agent to a few of my tobacco mixes.

…and welcome to the forum @A_B_Dada!

5 Likes

I was wondering if anyone could compare the cupcake batter to TFAs Vanilla Cupcake - or is this an apples/oranges comparison? I have an ADV favorite that I mix where TFAs Vanilla Cupcake features prominently. But I’m always looking to expand/improve. Thanks!

2 Likes

manthe the best way that I personally can answer your question is the two are similar but different and if I put TFA vanilla Cupcake and FLV cake batter together, well I have a better tasting Vanilla Cupcake. I believe FLV cupcake Batter would benefit your recipe and you would be glad you bought it. It may improve some recipes and make others just an alternate, but I love the rich taste of the Cupcake Batter I just wish it were a little stronger where less can be used. You can check out my review of FLV beta flavors if you like. http://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/t/flavorah-beta-review/61671

1 Like

So where is the cheepest place to buy these? Any coupons?

1 Like

Their pricing structure is such that they are the same price no matter what. I’d go directly through Flavorah. ELRECIPES should give 20% off, but I don’t think it works on bigger sizes. I’m pretty sure ECX, Nicotine River, BCV, and Gremlin all have Flavorah flavors as well. Check http://e-liquid-recipes.com/resources#shops for discount codes. Most of the time it is ELRECIPES, but a few are ELR or something else.

3 Likes

Nicotine River has them cheaper than direct from FLV

3 Likes

@JoJo you guys are awesome, thank you!

3 Likes

Ask, and ye shall receive.

A long while back, I talked with Brendan at Flavorah about adding more tobacco flavors to the Flavorah lineup; whether or not he was planning that addition in the future. He assured me, even though he’s not a tobacco guy, he was eventually going to boot out more tobaccos. He kept his word.

I’ve been sent the 5 prototype tobaccos to test batch and review. Right now, they are simply labeled Prototype Tobacco #1,2,3,4 and 5.

I have no clue as to what tobacco flavor profiles exists in each one of these bottles. To date, I’ve never done a blind taste test with any concentrates. This should prove to be fun, challenging and slightly unnerving.

I’m the next contestant on “Stump the Tobacco Guy!”. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The fun begins! :grinning:

20 Likes

I can’t wait to hear the results.

4 Likes

I can see how that could be everything you describe but one thing is for sure , they sent them to the right person!
I don’t mix tobacco , unless you consider RY4 double a tobacco.
However I have recently found a store mix that I kinda enjoy , Pop’s Pipe from Good Life.If Flavorah can get the tobacco’s like the majority of their other flavorings , I would give them a go.
Have fun and we will await your results!

4 Likes