Good Deals 2017!

Haha then you’re covered!

3 Likes

Used a eleaf 100 for about a year when they first came out (2014?). Gave it to a friend and he still uses it every day. Gonna get anouther one for $10!

4 Likes

Thks, debated but couldnt resist 12.90 shipped after signing up for stupid newsletter!

3 Likes

I am glad to hear that y’all haven’t had any problems with these eleaf 100 watts, I got one when they first came out on the market and they where like 20 bucks or something. Mine didn’t last a month.

I am almost tempted to grab one for 10 dollars

3 Likes

that is truly amazing. I don’t have one chinese mod that has lasted that long.

2 Likes

I’ve never had one of the eleaf 100 watt mods, so I can’t attest to their reliability. I’ve owned 2 eleaf ipower 90 watt mods for a couple years and never had any problems with them at all.
Aside from that, I figured for 10 bucks, and strictly for backup use? Hell … why not? If they only last a couple weeks of heavy use, then I got my money’s worth.

6 Likes

Good point

2 Likes

After linking in discord last night, we had a few members purchase the istick 100w. We are now going to need your address and hold you personally responsible if there is anything wrong with it!

3 Likes

Surprised me that they are changing 10 bucks for shipping, I was going to purchase one of the mods but that would make it 20 dollars for the 10 eleaf (I’ll probably break down and still go for it after I stop whining lol)

6 Likes

I don’t thing it’s worth it bro, I mean there is a reason they are selling so cheap. Of course that is merely my own twisted opinion. :smirk:

1 Like

Oh I had an eleaf 100 (and a 150 I believe) at one time, not bad mods imho. I purchased mine for much more than what they are selling these for.

1 Like

ya, I got one when they first came out and were selling real cheap, or what I thought was cheap at the time. The thing didn’t even last a month. I was totally bummed out becausemy first mod was an eleaf 30w.

1 Like

That’s what stopped me from getting one too. It’s the principle of the thing!

2 Likes

Wizard Labs sale

1 Like

Buy 2, it cuts the shipping in half. :smiley:

1 Like

Lavabox M for wicked cheap!

http://www.volcanoecigs.com/lavabox-m-dna-75-black-box-mod.html

The coupon code: CPT10 brings it down to $28.79*

*EDIT: Code is actually 10PCT Many thanks to @Lostmarbles for that. Sorry, folks!

8 Likes

If you add a couple of cheap things to get total to $29.99 it’ll ship free also. This is just for the black one unfortunately the red isn’t on sale :frowning:

Edit (after I ordered of course… grrrr): Code VOL254ME get it down to $23.99 shipped

6 Likes

I’ve got the black version, and it’s a great little device for out and about. The placement of the 510 limits the atomizer size to 23 mm and lower(Unless overhang doesn’t bother you, then have at it)

3 Likes

Yeah I have one and the overhang doesn’t bother me at all. Its very pocket friendly.

2 Likes

It says CPT10 is not valid so I have to sigh in for it to work? just tried and it is not working any more, Still very tempted 31.99 for a DNA 75 is still a great price.

1 Like