Good Deals 2017!

7 Likes

That was the the first thing I did too and the new firmware made the TC worse. They do have a new firmware and it has improved the TC, still not the best but passable now.

1 Like

VolcanoCigs has the OBS Engine on sale for $19.99.

http://www.volcanoecigs.com/obs-engine-rta-sub-ohm-tank.html

3 Likes

The version I got is V1.2.11, I think that’s the newest firmware available, and I agree, it’s just passable and no more. How do you find the TC on the battlestar?

2 Likes

why do I open this thread… must resist the sales :rage:

3 Likes

A few engines would look great on those new Battlestar mods :grin:

1 Like

lol, so far have resisted the battlestars. need to finish paying down some debt that I let accumulate last summer/fall during my panic buying. First time in many years I have not paid my CC balances in full each month. Come june or july I should be all caught up finally and have some nice positive monthly cash flow for a change (car will be paid off as well in 4 months).

3 Likes

I’m still dreaming of paying of CC bills, lucky you lol

2 Likes

Wonder what shipping is to US from a foreign country like Hawaii great price though

Just regular 1st class USPS is about $4 depending on weight. My orders from them usually take 3-4 days to get to me in the US. Actually get stuff a little faster than when ordering from some vendors on mainland USA.

2 Likes

Did they throw Hawaii out of the states? lol :scream:

3 Likes

Yes they have been gone
That not bad 4 bucks reasonable
Actually surprise 3.39 shipping to alabama just ordered Thanks was wanting gold one but for this price who cares

1 Like

TC on the Battlestar is pretty damn good but mostly I have been using the Crown D1 coffee colored tank on it because of the matchy matchy.

I really am impressed with both the Battlestar and the Snow Wolf 200W Plus, both mods have been in TC mode since I have got them and comparing the TC to my DNA250 and FSK mods it is close. All my other mods are usually in power mode because there TC is subpar. I give the edge to the Battlestar over the Snow Wolf overall because of the SW glitch were it asks if it is a new tank after sitting for 5 to 10 minutes.

1 Like

That’s a pretty high standard. I appreciate the information. Thanks.

1 Like

Very tempting, I like my SS Engine and just got the Gold Engine Nano which hits really nice for a single coil. Must show restraint to not buy the black…oh the addiction is real…lol

3 Likes

I got the black one for that price it was too much to resist
And it is all ya’lls fault I was minding my own business and somebody post another deal on this thread
Evil

2 Likes

That copper Battlestar is too badass to ignore. I just placed my order. Thanks for the code!

1 Like

im looking for a dual battery mod around 30 to 40
dollars here in the states if anyone knows of one please post ty NO CHINA DEALS

this is one of my aliens , i didnt drop it or anything i have no clue what happened im hoping a friend could fix it

Its a transformer mod, it is starting to change into something else :wink:
Hope you can get it fixed.

3 Likes

dslvapes has a tute for taking it apart which may help you out. I know this video is for wobbly fire button but it has all the tips and tricks with holding the buttons in with tape etc.

2 Likes