Good Deals 2017!

https://eciggity.com/evic-vtc-dual-by-joyetech-body-only/

…best of both worlds and they are having a St. Patty Day sale this coming weekend. :wink: …somewhere up to 17% off list.

2 Likes

battlestar on misthub with reddit15 (i think) code, or rx2/3 from any ole site. few bucks more is g2 on vaporcube with 50% off code

2 Likes

thank you it looks like the two little screws popped or something its crazy , it still works but i dont like to risk anything

ive been looking at these for awhile , they seem very sound and built well this is perfect ty

1 Like

thank you the g2 is too bulky for me , i know it shoulnt matter but for me it does lol

The slice is pretty good if you get one that is trouble free - single 26650 (it will take a single 18650) which is almost the same as 2 18650’s - max 101 watts

2 Likes

i do still have a rx200 and kbox 200 and these two mods have been solid for a long time no problems and they are 2 yrs old the alien has been good and feels good in hand but they all seem to built much cheaper lately

i was talking to rob62 on the phone about the slice , i dont do temp mode so for me a lot more mods are alright i vape in watt mode just never got around to changing

the battlestar looks awesome i think ill grab one

1 Like

Mate if you want a small punch in the face mod have a look at the noisy cricket 2 (25mm) you can get them pretty cheap

1 Like

ya well it need to tranform back , for me the paint has held up no problems and then boom it just starts falling apart ugh

isnt that a mech mod ???

thank you all who have replied

Sort of but no there are 2 modes on it and you can run the batteries in series or para.

1 Like

i just checked it out they are cheap ill look into them ty

Once you pull the pot off and put it back on they are an awesome little mod.

2 Likes

They need to hold off on that sale until they get some more aliens in. I’ve talked myself out of the g-priv, but now I want an alien.

Noisy Cricket V2 is great.
The new Wismec Predator 228 is very similar to the Alien and getting great reviews, it’s also cheap.

3 Likes

The Battlestar is awesome, a real sleeper mod for a great price.

1 Like

is it available yet