Good Deals 2017!

It’s beyond insane. But fortunately there is other printers on ebay that is priced more fair.

2 Likes

I just bought an inexpensive label maker and buy a cheap 2 pack of labeling tape for $8 about once every 8 months or so. Works great for me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I picked up a 2nd hand labelwriter 450 for $10 on ebay it works well enough - i would like colour labels but hey I couldn’t say no to $10. 250 labels cost about $10

2 Likes

Maybe that is a misprint ? And a comma was placed in there instead of a period.
$169.99 instead of $169,99. If it was actually sixteen thousand nine hundred ninety nine dollars it should read $16,999. The comma is at the wrong decimal place.

Most countries don’t use the US system of commas/decimals when it comes to numbers.

True enough, but the seller of this item is in Crystal Lake Illinois USA. The listing appears to be in German (?). So I assume that when this listing was translated from American English to German (?) it also translated the decimal point and/or punctuation.
This is only a guess on my part, because I can’t imagine anyone in their right mind would list a $70.00 item for $16,999.00. Unless they just absolutely did NOT want to sell it

2 Likes

I need to add that to my Nvidia Shield order.

5 Likes

Theres a Sale on Real Flavors VG line at Chefs Flavors UK
https://www.chefsflavours.co.uk/163-sale?id_category=163&n=167

2 Likes

At EcigExpress.com I got several 5ml bottles of Medicine Flower flavors for $3.99 each. Usually I got 15 ml bottles for 18 to $22 each. That’s a great bargain. Also got free shipping. I really do enjoy my MF flavors.

4 Likes

Advanced Vape Supply has quad core aliens now in stock. Also site wide sale until Sunday, 20% off with the code SPRINGVAPE

1 Like

3 Likes

We also have the code: ELRECIPES for Vapour Depot, and not just for the first order :slight_smile:

5 Likes

101 Vape has the TFV12 on sale in all colors for $25.99+$3.99 shipping.

5 Likes

Says available in 3 colors. $9.99 each.

https://101vape.com/search?controller=search&orderby=position&orderway=desc&search_query=Crown+II+(2)+Subohm+Tank&submit_search=

7 Likes

What is the site ?

2 Likes

101 Vape is the site

2 Likes

Sorry all…duh…lol. Thank you @Saxon2 for coming to the rescue!

2 Likes

Lightning vapes.
25% Off Most Items! 4/7-4/10
(Ends Midnight EST Monday)
Code: 25offLV

6 Likes

I’ve seen this going for $60, and more on some sites. Not to everyone’s tastes but I think it looks fucking great :grin:

4 Likes

thats awesome i was just on their website earlier bc i need to buy some wire this greeeeeat

2 Likes