Good Deals 2018!

OH MAN… I want one soooo baaad. SO BAD.

BTW How do you like yours?

2 Likes

It is rarely out of my hand. I love it.

2 Likes

Smok T-Priv 220W is $19.99, looks like most colors are in stock right now, not sure though.

https://www.volcanoecigs.com/smok-tpriv-220w-tc-box-mod.html

7 Likes

thats a good price , i havent bought smok since my alien when they first came out , but for 20$ this would be a great mod to have put up for someone who needs one or for a rainy day

4 Likes

Thanks, and damn their prices are high - even after 35% off. Is there something very specialized people usually buy here?

3 Likes

All of their concentrates come in glass, 15ml bottles. I wouldn’t say they are specialized. They do have some good flavors though. here are some tasting notes from our very own @JoJo

NicVape E-Flavors Tasting Notes

4 Likes

Ofc i couldn’t resist… :grinning: 25 more flavors arriving soon.

Some great prices until the end of the week:
Flavormonks 2.06€
OOO 1.05€
TFA and FW 1.26€
FLV 2.79€
etc

6 Likes

We don’t see prices like this in EU very often!!

4 Likes

Great deal. Good find. Any coupon codes for additional off?

2 Likes

Save 20% on your entire order when you use the coupon code “taxbreak18”. This offer is now valid until midnight 4/15/18 EST.

5 Likes
2 Likes

Might be a little sumpin’ in the bargain bins for ya…
http://vape.deals/vape-deals-60-tanks-under-10-00-us-vendors/?utm_source=VAPE.DEALS+Deal+Alerts&utm_campaign=a5c34d40e7-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_51889d0d68-a5c34d40e7-55556189

6 Likes

Almost pulled the trigger on this last night. It will have to wait for me but it is a great deal. You get an RDA and a mod.

It is like a mechanical but with some protections. All the ones that count if you are scared of fully mechanical mods. I am really loving parallel mods and this hits all the check marks.

A review Pugsley's simplistic yet logical review of the CoilART DPRO 133 Premium Kit

6 Likes

I’m due for some Nic, here shortly, been Useing Carolina Xtracts, is Wizard Labs any good ???

2 Likes

They have a long notable history for being peppery, and substantial throat hit.

Stay with NicSelect (NicotineRiver is usually the most reasonable) and you won’t go wrong. :wink:

6 Likes

Thanks @Sprkslfly, that is big help !!

2 Likes

@Dan_the_Man What witchcraft is this ^^^^^ ???

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up with this. I just grabbed one. Nice parallel kit to beat around with.

3 Likes

Does anyone know where I can get the best deal on a DNA 250c mod?
Perhaps a Paranormal or think vape device?

1 Like

Checkout Vapecrawler.com

4 Likes