Good Deals 2018!

We don’t see prices like this in EU very often!!

4 Likes

Great deal. Good find. Any coupon codes for additional off?

2 Likes

Save 20% on your entire order when you use the coupon code “taxbreak18”. This offer is now valid until midnight 4/15/18 EST.

5 Likes
2 Likes

Might be a little sumpin’ in the bargain bins for ya…
http://vape.deals/vape-deals-60-tanks-under-10-00-us-vendors/?utm_source=VAPE.DEALS+Deal+Alerts&utm_campaign=a5c34d40e7-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_51889d0d68-a5c34d40e7-55556189

6 Likes

Almost pulled the trigger on this last night. It will have to wait for me but it is a great deal. You get an RDA and a mod.

It is like a mechanical but with some protections. All the ones that count if you are scared of fully mechanical mods. I am really loving parallel mods and this hits all the check marks.

A review Pugsley's simplistic yet logical review of the CoilART DPRO 133 Premium Kit

6 Likes

I’m due for some Nic, here shortly, been Useing Carolina Xtracts, is Wizard Labs any good ???

2 Likes

They have a long notable history for being peppery, and substantial throat hit.

Stay with NicSelect (NicotineRiver is usually the most reasonable) and you won’t go wrong. :wink:

6 Likes

Thanks @Sprkslfly, that is big help !!

2 Likes

@Dan_the_Man What witchcraft is this ^^^^^ ???

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up with this. I just grabbed one. Nice parallel kit to beat around with.

3 Likes

Does anyone know where I can get the best deal on a DNA 250c mod?
Perhaps a Paranormal or think vape device?

1 Like

Checkout Vapecrawler.com

4 Likes

Got mine here. They sent it out USPS priority 2nd day. Great price for the product you get.

11 Likes

3f Vape. Log in and you will see it for $118.89.

Slo tech is about the same when you plug in the code “map”.

Think vape version maybe cheaper.

5 Likes

I haven’t been subscribed to the 2018 Good Deals thread for almost 5 months. Think of all the money I saved.

11 Likes

I just ordered 1 myself… They say it’s in stock, hopefully I get it in a few days.

9 Likes

I truly hope you love it. I really do love mine. The construction of the device with a DNA250 chip alone is worth the price to me. They added the C board with that wonderful menu and of course replay. Hard to go wrong.

8 Likes

You’re a tasteful Ogre! :smile:
received my Paranormal last week, but as I go one step behind, mine is a DNA75C. Lol, My vape does not exceed 50w, so I opted for autonomy … I hope to be well served in it.
This Mod is beautiful. :heart_eyes_cat:

5 Likes

I can’t agree more and I truly think it will serve you well. At some point replay should be available for the 75C and I think especially since you don’t exceed 50W that feature will also work well for you. Replay does require some substantial headroom as I noted it fired a cold atty at 71W although I had the mod set to 55W. Makes sense as it is compensating for a cold atty.

7 Likes