Good Deals 2018!

It’s on efun for $30.

3 Likes

Yes, i agree. I think they just may give chefs a run for thier money. The prices are great and shipping to the states is only $4.98

6 Likes

The downside is the selection they have, but hey… if they just happen to have what you’re looking for :slight_smile:
If people would give them a little more business, I’m sure they’ll expand their selection.

6 Likes

https://www.volcanoecigs.com/uwell-crown-3-sub-ohm-tank.html

6 Likes

have you ordere from thwm ?? i am wondering how their shipping rates are

4 Likes

Yes I have, I believe shipping is free over $30 they are out of Hawaii and I’ve gotten my orders in 3-5 days I’m in Kansas.I have been satisfied every time :+1: I love the crown III tank because I don’t have time to rebuild at the moment

5 Likes

I’ve also ordered multiple times from volcano and always satisfied. One time my order was out of stock and promptly let me know and even let me get a more expensive mod to replace it without having to pay the difference. Will be ordering again.

5 Likes

20% OFF ALL PRODUCTS!

Hey Juicers,

EOFY is quickly approaching which can only mean one thing, it’s sale time! So…

Every order from NOW until July 4th 2018 23:59 AWST will receive 20% off. No coupon is needed, the discount will be automatically calculated at checkout.

5 Likes

Is the tank any good? Worth recommending?
Have a friend who is interested in a new tank but I’m not too familiar with non rebuildable. Thanks in advanced.

4 Likes

The crown 3 is a great tank for flavor, when I first switched over to rebuildables it was what I compared everything to.

4 Likes

I love it I’ve had coils last 2+ weeks the flavor is as good as most RDAs I have. I have smok tanks too, but I like the Crown 3 best out of all the non rebuildable tanks I have.

4 Likes

what does EOFY mean?

2 Likes

End of Financial Year (tax time for us come first of july)

5 Likes

Awesome, thank you! I’ll tell him to give it a go.

3 Likes

They have really great customer sesrvice and shipping times. i bought a mod in Oct 17 and it died in Jan 18. They replaced it and also paid for return shipping. The turnaround time was about 5-7 days. My original order came in about 4 days .

4 Likes

ya i really want the 80watt battlestar mini for 19.99 to put my derringer rda on that i run at about 35watts for flavor testing so i think ill grab it ty

6 Likes

I concur , Volcano has the best customer service in the market, they catch the problem before you do and make it right, super fast shipping as with Eciggity , both from the same island, I get my product in 3 days!!!

3 Likes

Bull City Flavors
20% off

8 Likes

I got that BCF mail too
Code is JULY18 and get 20% off

2 Likes

All kinds of sales going on this weekend.

BUILDERS; LIGHTNING VAPES HAS A 25% DISCOUNT CODE

LV4

These guys have amazingly fast shipping. I had some one purchase some coils from me, but I didn’t have the correct wire. So I ordered it and it was here in two days and I had the order out on the third.

7 Likes