Good Deals 2018!

I have never built with a FSK board. could you tell me a little bit about them?

Itā€™s the board that comes with the Hohmwrecker mods. I think there have been a few of us that have been looking to find an enclosure for the G2 version but no luck as far as I know. If you have an original Hohmwrecker mod, you might want to replace it with the G2 board. The temp control is pretty good and supposedly able to do Kanthal TC (Iā€™ve never tried). Max wattage is 171.

4 Likes

Love the FSK board, have you made a new enclosure for it?

2 Likes

Thanks.

I have never vaped with a hohmwrecker, I hear they are good. Personally I am a YIHI fan.

2 Likes

No, wish I had the tools and talent though :grinning: if you ever come across one, please let me know.

1 Like

Your ā€œbadgeā€ looks like an olive lol

2 Likes

Yeah, that seems to be the popular opinion. Makes me want a martini and I donā€™t even like them
:rofl:

3 Likes

extra Dirty pleaseā€¦

2 Likes

I posted this in the squonking thread but thought it should go here.Ginger Vapors have several of the Boxer mods on sale now.The Boxer Mod Classic BF squonkers now listed at $99.00 for both the 18650 as well as the 2x700 models.I have both and I think they are good mods. I paid $159.00 for the 2x700 version back about six months ago and $139.00 for the 18650.
https://gingervaper.com/product-category/vvvw-mods-batteries/boxer/
I love the 20700 version after I found a place to get the Sanyo 20700A cells.
I get them from an eBay store. I also asked them to join our forum after @SthrnMixer suggested it .I do not have any ties to this person other than I have purchased a few items from him and he has always treated me right.I hope I am not breaking any rules @Ken_O_Where by posting this?

6 Likes

I would like to turn one of my G2ā€™s into a Squonker :smiley:
I also love the FSK board

3 Likes

You and me both, that would kick ass!

@Lostmarbles a friend of mine is working on a flask style 3d printed mod that houses dual 26650 and will accomadate a 30mm tank with no overhang. Not sure when it will be finished but if I hear more I will let you know.

3 Likes

That is BRILLIANT. HAHAHAHA LOL and all the other letters. know all we need is a martini glass.

Not that i am aware of, good sir. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks , I didnā€™t really know.He is a small seller but I didnā€™t want to look like he was spamming.He did mention if any member buys from his eBay store to mention ELR and he will kick in some goodies.

2 Likes

Now my comment doesnā€™t make any sense.

Looks like the ramblings of Dan the Mad Man

3 Likes

And you should be different, why?

5 Likes

Liquid barn is having a good sale on vg and pg.
I got an email. The customer service rep says itll be going on for most of February. No coupon needed!

5 Likes

Healthcabin.net is having a Chinese New Year sale , here are the details they sent me. Starts the 10th.
2018 Chinese Spring Festival Sales
Whole Order 10% OFF (except Clearance)
Coupon Code: CNY2018
Date: Feb. 10 - 25 (-0600GMT)

4 Likes

Thanks for the share.

How often do you shop there? Is it a good place to order from?

2 Likes

I ordered from health cabin on black friday. The shipping takes a long time but the products i recieved were unharmed and work well.

3 Likes