Good Deals 2018!

I think you will like those over the 25R , They were my go to on regulated mods until I moved into mech’s . Thanks for the heads up ,Was hoping they had the VCT5A on sale ,and they do but I should have hoped they were in stock as well.

6 Likes

8 Likes

Scanvape.com coupon: VAPESAVE20 mostly for Scandinavians tho. The site is Norwegian.

4 Likes

I’m ordering stuff from Bull City Flavors. Are there any deals?

1 Like

From the Resource page:
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/resources
". Discount: 6%, discount code: ELRECIPES"
I have not seen any to date. Might wait until 2/19 for Presidents day specials if you are on the mailing list, if not, might sign up.

2 Likes

If your looking for some great deals on hardware…there are some here…i am going to get another SXmini G CLASS to add to my collection…great price…also some good prices on tanks an RDA’s… https://ecig-city.com/collections/2018-clearance?page=1

2 Likes

(FIRSTNIGHT@THECITY) Saves you 10%

3 Likes

They have some great deals, I ordered a lot from ecig city, but don’t be in a hurry for it, I ordered one of a few, on 2/14 and it got a tracking number yesterday but still has not shipped. I also ordered on 2/17 and it was a few hundred higher order # and it still unfulfilled, so expect a two week wait for it to show up, they have a hard time keeping up with shipping, and this is not the first time, they really need to get more help getting their orders out faster, The last time I ordered I had to call them up, and it was not a very polite reply, except more like deal with it we are short staffed. I don’t think that was even a big sale, now I get that there was presidents day and all so I will give them that. I guess he was right, they really need more help in their shipping.

2 Likes

It’s even worse after the new year. They lose like half of their employees

1 Like

50% off diacetyl laden FA Custard Premium and Whipped Cream

AND BUTTER AND OTHERS. Get grabbing @VapeyMama :tada:

ETA - thanks to @kanamit for the find! :tada:

7 Likes

Wonder how their shipping rates are to the U.S.

2 Likes

@TheTinMan if I remember correctly, it’s not bad. I have ordered from them in the past, but it has been a while. I am sure if it was expensive, I am a notorious cheap skate, and would not have ordered from them, otherwise.

:sunglasses::crazy_face::upside_down_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

wish I could find the receipt

3 Likes

A little on the steep side if you go with DHL, but if you choose the untracked simple shipping option its very reasonable.

3 Likes

is it only available in 10ml options ?

1 Like

Yeah, looks like it.

2 Likes

I think my shipping came out to a little less than $30.00 on a $100.00 order.A little pricey but ,they are the only game in town with certain flavors.
Edit: just checked my receipt, 21 euro’s shipping for 29 10ml bottles.

5 Likes

I have a hook up for lots of coupon codes for australian and new zealand (can get nic there up to 25% off) vendors pm me for more details (include vendor in pm) 🖒

Edit note: just did some digging for you usa citizens current exchange rate is about .75c to the aus $1 with one of the discount codes you can get a drop rda for $25.30 ($US)

3 Likes

any body wish they had one of these? $2.99 https://glassbottleoutlet.com/collections/specials/products/multi-insert-tool

12 Likes

Ooh yes I do wish I had one of those! That would definitely help keep my fingernails intact…lol
Have you ordered from gbo before? I might have to check them out.

No I haven’t ordered from them yet, but I am hoping I will today. I want one of those tools. they have a deal, you can buy 5 for $10 which I think is cool.

2 Likes