Good Deals 2018!

Thanx @Silhouette… Links would be very helpful also. :no_mouth:

Whoops, there we go. Been a longish kind of day.

5 Likes

Opps, Been there, done that, keeps 'em hanging

2 Likes

@Cutlass92 has suggested purchasing Eleaf iStick TC 200W from 3fvape for $14.99. That was a good deal, unfortunately, they are now sold out.
However, Vapesourcing has a good deal on the same Eleaf iStick TC 200W
When you sign up, you get 500 reward points which equal $5 discount. At check out, redeem those 500 points + use coupon “restart” to get 12% discount. That should leave you at $15.75 including shipping.

EDIT: I tried checking out using my smart phone, but did not work. It worked from my laptop. I think you have to use a computer for check out.

7 Likes

When you get it install arctic fox on it. It’s a good mod out of the box but a great one with arctic fox!

3 Likes

do all that neat stuff, sign up for newsletter etc and holidays they send ya points too but u can only redeem so many points at one time

1 Like

These deals don’t last too long, so get 'em while they’re hot…

8 Likes

Thank you for this! Just ordered 2

3 Likes

glad you could make use of it :grinning:

2 Likes

I ordered one too!

While I don’t now have any 20700 batteries, I hope these are the 2016 models. (Not the 2014’s)
For the fine $16 price, I can live with either. :smile:

2 Likes

$10.00 off any $35.00 or more purchase at vapordna with code VTRz7Zws5k
https://www.vapordna.com/?aic=2CR6VT5

5 Likes

25% off at www.justvape247.com
Use code COUPON25
25% SALE

We are currently running a 25% sale on everything excluding Capella & Flavour Packs.

Grab your flavours, nicotine shots, PG & VG plus so much more

Please use code COUPON25
This code will end on the 19th at midnight (GMT)

6 Likes

Like to add what @mjag already posted …

https://www.healthcabin.net/womens-day-sale-c/2808.html?utm_source=B2C-English&utm_campaign=30b8049c1d-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2018_03_12&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_b720123df5-30b8049c1d-56717257

7 Likes

Just found this mail from Medicine Flower in my inbox:

“We are celebrating St. Patrick’s Day in style with 17% off of EVERYTHING!
Use code “gogreen”
Going on now until March 19th”

the same mail has the code as GOGREEN, elsewhere so I guess you can type it either way.

EDIT: here’s a link to their flavour page:
http://www.medicineflower.com/flavorextracts.html

Can’t see any mention of the discount on their website, so it’s perhaps specifically aimed at subscribers; which is not to say it won’t work for anybody else :wink:

8 Likes

Thank you for passing this along.

1 Like

$3 dollars off $22 what a deal. sorry but I don’t think they are THAT good

3 Likes

Only $12.64 with free shipping for all 16 flavors in 30mls if anyone is interested in trying the PG versions.

14 Likes

Thank you for the heads up!

2 Likes

Keeps telling me
Coupon code “VTRz7Zws5k” is not valid.

2 Likes

Sorry man, I haven’t used it because I don’t need anything at the moment. What I posted is what was emailed to me by vapordna. Wish I had better news for you.

4 Likes