Good Deals 2018!

Just a guess, but that code looks computer generated to me, and as such, is probably tied to the email (account) it was sent to, to intentionally prevent sharing. It’s also possible that it’s limited to a preset number of uses. /shrugs

It was a nice thought on @Lostmarbles part though!

Never know until you try (in cases like this)!

5 Likes

Ahhh…come to think of it, it did say to click on the email body and enter the code at checkout. I just copied the link after I clicked the message and posted it with the code.
Sorry to any that tried and didn’t get the discount!

8 Likes

I had an email like that too.

3 Likes

It’s the thought that counts! Thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

6 Likes

$27.00 USD after code VIPHDWR10

I can’t remember, was this the one with the funky TC settings?

4 Likes

Not sure if any Sigelei product does TC right. But I had a a couple of Fuchais that I liked a lot. Compact and worked good in wattage mode.

5 Likes

Thanks brother. Don’t really “need” another mod, but that price and small form factor are really tempting.

3 Likes

@Zak2017 and @Lostmarbles, found
“Coupon code “VTRz7Zws5k” is not valid” for me, too. Oh, well, I just wasted an hour shopping, and VAPORDNA.com lost a customer.

1 Like

From what I remember TC is not good on it but it is a great little power mode mod. If I didn’t already have 2 I would pick up another, really comfortable mod to carry around in 2 battery mode and holds 30mm tanks with no overhang.

Great deal, thanks for posting

3 Likes

$16.00
https://www.myfreedomsmokes.com/hot-deals-coupon-codes/clearance/druga-24mm-rda-by-augvape.html

10 Likes

$16.00 for the Druga is a steal. Really good flavor from that one!

6 Likes

do you have one? I just ordered the Purple one. I built a pwm (purple) for a friend of mine, but somehow it fell through and now I have a purple mod. and now an rda matchy matchy as they say.

3 Likes

I got one for my wife a while back. She uses it everyday, except for on the occasions when I swipe it from her. Lol. Easy to build on. Pull the screws off the posts, drop in your coils and drop the screws back down. Really good flavor. One of the better side airflow rdas for flavor, imo. I think you’ll really be happy with it!

3 Likes

Thank you @MysticRose. Did @Walt_RealFlavors post up anything about this ?

I’ll bite. Having done a TON of RF SC tests with the PDO concentrates, I’ll see what’s what with the PG based ones.

7 Likes

I’m betting that if you still wanted to get rid of it, you’d have plenty of interest here (at ELR) if you tossed up some pics and a description :wink:

4 Likes

It took Amazon 3 Days to tell me…

Due to a lack of availability, we will not be able to obtain the following item(s) from your order:

“NiteCore NiteCore-D4+CAR-Adapter Bundle Nitecore D4 Charger with Integrated LCD Panel Clearly Displays for Li-Ion Ni-MH Ni-Cd Batteries with Bonus Car Adapter”
We’ve canceled the item(s) and apologize for the inconvenience

Harumph !

3 Likes

Awww man, that sucks! Sorry about that.

2 Likes

Thanks…it was worth a shot…I guess.:blush:

1 Like

@HealthCabin has a pretty sweet deal on the Vaporesso Revenger 220w mod right now for those that might be interested!

$37.99 on clearance!
I’ve seen a lot of folks raving about this, so I’ve been eyeballing it. :wink:

7 Likes

Grabbed a red one for one of my WR mods. Th a la for the heads up on this.

3 Likes