Good Deals 2018!

I really like mine. If I had 40 bones, i would get another if I could.

3 Likes

Volcano had the for something like $32 a few weeks ago without the Tank I bought one and it had a defective screen, They replaced it very fast and it is now one of the mods I use the most, as a plus I did not wait for china shipping, it is a very small mod that does have pretty good TC and is the current favorites next to my DNA mods.I give it a good rating out of the many I own , the one they sent me has had no problems since, only thing it is a different board than most and can be a little confusing at first, I can say I recommend it over smok or wismecs that I have.also it seems to have a good battery %I think I get 3.3 or 3.4 on the batteries before they start with the low battery. all in all this is a good one imo.

3 Likes

Very good deal on GTRS VBOY 200W with Yihi chip
$59.99
If u sign up you get %10 off for first buy + a free 100ml ejuice
Total will be $53 + shipping

5 Likes

I have the Blue one and it is very nice, there is a slight panel movement, but the buttons are solid only slight play on the battery door, a bit of a fingerprint magnet if I were a reviewer I would give it about a 8 out of 11, A 7 being good enough, 7.5 better than average, 8 =great 9= Must have, 10 = DNA 250c must have and 11 has not been made yet but fits every thing you want with sqounking avaliable into a small form fitting factor with a great chip that is built to last with a flair to make it different than what has been offered.

1 Like

$22.94

5 Likes

Thatā€™s a great price, but thereā€™s a $9.99 shipping charge on top of it.

3 Likes

oops. I didnā€™t check that. I always hate when they do that.

2 Likes

Iā€™m in. Thatā€™s a great price. Thanks for this @MysticRose

2 Likes

madvapes.com

4 Likes

Vapers Tek 25% off Store Wide

(Wholesale is Excluded from Offer)

Coupon Code: StPatrick25

Sale Expires Monday, March 19th, 2018 at Midnight CST

• Code must be applied to cart prior to checkout.
  • Vapers Tek is unable to apply the code after checkout.
  • Orders must be placed prior to expiration date and time.
  • There is a $20.00 minimum purchase required.
  • In-stock items only; no rain checks.
4 Likes

never heard of vapers tek, is there a link?

1 Like

http://www.vaperstek.org They have great nic

2 Likes

The forumā€™s robot (?) just told meā€¦

ā€œIt looks like your link to www.vaperstek.org was already posted in the topic by @kanamit in a reply on Feb 14, '18 ā€“ are you sure you want to post it again?ā€

Yesā€¦I guess there just must be a link. :laughing:

3 Likes

$66.00 after code STPatrick. Not a bad price if youā€™re a Wismec fan. Donā€™t know about shipping. Iā€™ve used this vendor in the past and had no issues other than the usual slow-boat delivery time.

4 Likes

Yeah, I seen that come up after I copied and pasted (directly from vapers tek into my reply)
IDK. I still canā€™t wrap my head around it. Forums might be to complicated for me LOL

2 Likes

https://www.diy-ejuice.com/ for my Canadian Friends, they are having a 20% off St. Patrickā€™s Day sale till the 18th and a weekend special on One Drop Flavors .99 cents for 30 ml. Canā€™t go wrong with 16 flavors for about 16 bucks. Can be combined with St. Patrickā€™s Day sale for now.

3 Likes

Is there a discount code? For diy-ejuice.comā€¦

1 Like

right now its irish for 20% or you can use Discount: 5%, discount code: ELRecipes. could not tell you if they stack.

4 Likes

Any bull city coupons for the greenest of all holidays today? Maybe @BullCityFlavors can help us with that?

1 Like

I havenā€™t received an email, and I was hoping I would

2 Likes