Good deals?

AFAIK it isn’t a problem on our end but may be a problem on theirs. People have posted links to ECF, VU, and Reddit and it hasn’t been an issue here.

1 Like

Wow Kbee does have good prices has anyone used their Ti wire before ?

1 Like

@Pro_Vapes …calling you :blush: I was seriously just reading about this on another thread. He posted a link to get some off of ebay. Up top I was on the search for wire. I’m following him because I love his recipes and he suggested the boreas tank. I got this tank and I really like the build deck and the tank in general is beautiful but I’m not the best builder for flavor. I can get by but I know there has to be more than what I am doing now.

1 Like

for building: do you have a coil jig?

VapeNW 20% off July 4th weekend:

Coupon Code: 20%off4thJuly

Looks like all items as well.

2 Likes

Just got a newsletter from LIQUID BARN From July 1st to July 4th, get 20% off all Liquids using the promocode ‘Freedom’. This includes PG, VG, all nicotine variants and all flavor concentrates.

Go get you some cheap vanilla ice cream. It’s the bomb. Full of diketones, so skip it if those scare you. Forum reviews of their flavors here.

5 Likes

How is lb’s nicotine?

they carry two the better one being nicselect , but you could get it cheaper from @Nicotine_River alot cheaper

2 Likes

Is there an elr code for nicotine river?

Edit: nm, found it. :wink:

I think the current one is DIY …

3 Likes

Bull City has a sale…

5 Likes

DIY oops just saw you found it

As of now , it is my favorite Titanium wire to use.

1 Like

Cool I just got 100ft of it. What do you use in escribe ? I know kidney puncher 316L = 880 in escribe

I have had my G2 for a few months now and love it so much I bought the Hohm Slice as well to replace my Vapor Flask Stout. With this sale I wound up buying 2 more G2’s, already got the Bronzed Red and she is a beauty and since a friend of mine has been bugging me to buy my Silver G2 I figured it was a good excuse to get the Black so I should have it next week.

The best thing about the FSK board is you only have to put the mod into XXX mode (the all metals mode) and just adjust your FSK % and the vape beats all the other mods I have. I am able to vape Kanthal coils till the cotton is dry with no dry hits, love it. It also hits really hard but smooth at the same time. It does take some time to get to know how it works but if anyone gets one and needs some help on how to use it just PM me and I will be happy to help.

1 Like

Not sure if anyone has listed this yet but Vaporbeast.com has a 4th of July sale, only 15% off but they have some great prices already in there clearance section. I would definitely recommend the Wotofo Conqueror, great RTA and a steal at something like $17.97 + 15% off that.

The promo code is: INDEPENDENCE

more info here: http://www.vaporbeast.com/blog/

Free shipping starts at only $35

2 Likes

Liquid barn just put out there 20% off ‘freedom’ is the code

Isn’t the conqueror a single.coil tank?

I’m interested! I have never thought of putting it into XXX mode…I just put it in whatever mode I’m using. Currently I have a 0.07ohm Ti build running in Ti mode. Buy I have no one showing me the ropes on this nifty little device. Teach me, oh wise one!

2 Likes

I’ve been using it for a while now. No problems at all with it. Just make sure you clean it before you wrap. Not excessively dirty, but it will need to be wiped.

1 Like