Good deals?

$9.95 RTA’s with free shipping from California:

https://www.vaporrange.com/Advken-Ohmega-V2-RTA-Rebuildable-Tank-p/advken-ohmega-v2-rta.htm

https://www.vaporrange.com/Sigelei-Moonshot-RTA-Rebuidable-Tank-p/sigelei-moonshot.htm

I have bought from them 2 times, they don’t ship the same day, sometimes not even the next day as happened with my labor day order. They do have some great deals if you look around the site and shipping is free with no minimum.

4 Likes

Just thought Pop this here for anyone that wants premade coils on the UK/EU side. Seem to be very well made.
My order in now for next day delivery, so i should have mine tomorrow and I’ll let you my thoughts.
http://www.puffdade.com/shop/gb/109-pre-made-coils-

3 Likes

Vapor Flask Classic back on sale for less than $40 shipped:

http://www.vaporbeast.com/vapor-flask-classic.html

2 Likes

http://www.heavengifts.com/article/Clearance-Items-Retail-Sales_395.html

2 Likes

Super cheap replacement coils

http://vape.deals/vaporbeast-replacement-coil-clearance/?utm_source=VAPE.DEALS+Deal+Alerts&utm_campaign=0d93f9fa68-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_51889d0d68-0d93f9fa68-55600121

Vapmod coils work well in the Eleaf Melo III, Melo III Mini, and the original Vaporesso Target Tank. I’m sure they probably fit several other tanks as well, but those are the only ones I can confirm. For only $0.87 (5-pack), it’s a total bargain

I’m getting 5 pack of coils for target tank for less than a dollar!!! Anything that will fit Atlantis coils , these will work in. Shipping is like 2.50

3 Likes

Got the coils today and they are very good quality. Come in packs of 10. I will be putting some in my drippers today to see how they perform.

9 Likes

I’m in the market for some new items finally! I have just bought a coil master kit, I’m more of a stock coil type person (my main tank is the crown) but I want to venture off into a different direction. I have a Goliath RTA but I just cannot get it to taste right so I’m starting to wonder if it’s my cotton (cotton bacon) or my wire (kanthal) so what and where should I buy new wire from? I bought titanium wire from lightning vapes and some people from this forum think it may not actually be titanium wire. Please help! Any insight helps.

2 Likes

I’ve used Titanium wire from Lightning Vapes and had no problems with it. Lightning Vapes has long been a respected vendor in the vape community and I can’t imagine them trashing their reputation by pulling a bait and switch. Now the wire is not pretty and shiny like some other Titanium wire is. I do recommend cleaning it before use. Take a small piece of fine grit steel wool and then an alcohol wipe to clean it before use and I think you’ll find it’s a very satisfying vape.

7 Likes

That’s why people did not think it was actual titanium wire but this was probably last December ish. I will be going to the store and picking up some steel wool and I am going to clean it! Thank you.

3 Likes

Yup…what Benny said. :muscle:

The first few times (just like with your first few juices) you build the result may not be stellar. Every deck has a way it really wants to be built. Build it slightly wrong and flavor is off.

For example. In my aromizer supreme I’ve built on it 12 times. First three not so good. Then my builds after that have been just great. However my last one I got lazy…the wick was a little too loose (because that was the intention…because I thought I was putting in too much) and too long. Just a hair too long. It really screwed up the vape. Got home from work. Did a rebuild. And now the current one is the best so far…mostly because I think I have been adding just a wee bit too much cotton (too thick)…,we’re talking just alittle. That little bit counts.

And everything counts. So from there. Since I havnt used the Goliath I would recommend watching some more rebuilding videos on YouTube for the Goliath. There’s a ton. One of them will key you in on the perfect build and wick method.

4 Likes

The title says gold edition, and the pictures shows gold edition. But the only color choice it lets you choose is black. However, it’s only $49.99 for an HCigar VT 75w

3 Likes

The black is actually right here, they sold out of the gold and red:

2 Likes

If I’m thinking of the same point of reference you are, I think you might be confusing the discussion between that which is marketed as grade 1, and that which is simply labeled “titanium”.

Lightning Vapes is highly regarded (I’ve purchased SS316 there (3 different rolls so far) and have had zero issues with either service or quality of product.

I’ve also gotten a 521 tab there, and they took care of the issue, not only post-haste, but way above and beyond. Both experiences do not in any way correlate to others I’ve had when a vendor was in question. Either in merchandise or approach in dealing with an issue.

Also, if it’s Cotton Bacon (and didn’t specifically say v2 on the package) then that’s a definite source of bad taste (at least until several ml’s of liquid pass through each new install of cotton)

Moonshot clone for $5

http://focalecig.com/Product/Moonshot-Style2ml-303SS-RDTA-Rebuildable-AtomizerBlack-44297?SSAID=949934

3 Likes

Personally I am not a noob at DIY, but with RDA’s and RDTA’s and cotton+wire I am. So I was not making any accusations that it is not actual Ti wire because honestly I do not know. do you know of any cotton that seems to be better tasting right off the bat? And also does LV have pretty good SS wire? I use SS on my stock crown coils I do believe and I seem to like the taste of that.

2 Likes

Wow that is pretty insane that just a little bit too much cotton can make that big of a difference. But that does make sense. It just seems that the build deck is way too small on the Goliath. But maybe when i receive the coil master in the mail it will fit better. And hopefully soon I will become more compitent building :). Thank you so much for your help

Didn’t think you were a “noob” at all (sorry if I left that impression for whatever reason).
BTW, you may not be aware of the difference (that some associate, such as myself) in meanings with respect to the way noob/newb is spelled.

Noob = negative connotation (ie: eternally clueless)
Newb = new to trying something out. (pronounced as newbie)
:wink:

Either way, AFA the cotton goes, so far (being a newb to building myself) the shortest “break in” time I’ve found (though I’ve intentionally avoided cellulose-based) has been Cotton Bacon v2. Great wicking characteristics, and not nearly the time (or amount of liquid needed) to become “tasteless”. With v1, I’d have to go through 2-3ml of juice (on avg) before I’d get rid of the initial taste. With v2, it’s cleared after only the second or third pull!
Bear in mind though, that I take looooong drags though, like literally 5-7s pulls. So if yours are shorter, it may take you longer to clear it.

In regards to their stainless, I’ve only been using it for about a week so far, but it’s been absolutely flawless in performance, and easy to build and work with to boot!
I’m using two single cores: 24g, 26g, and then I’m also using a SS clapton they make: 26g/36g wrap.

Hope this helps! =)

1 Like

It’s also about wire choices. Certain wire/build combo just isn’t the best.

Example. 24 gauge ss316l in the kayfun v5. Not to much fun…dry hits at 3-4th vape. 26g ss316l just right…hot enough vape and just barely keeps up. 28g…nope not gonna do it.

1 Like

Or you can get the real deal for $10 with free shipping included from California:

https://www.vaporrange.com/Sigelei-Moonshot-RTA-Rebuidable-Tank-p/sigelei-moonshot.htm

3 Likes

You did not leave that impression at all! I’m sorry if I made it seem that way. I take very long pulls most of the time 8s-9s. I will be ordering some Cotton Bacon V2 right now! Possibly another RDTA. We will see. Jeez seems like I will be needing a lot of wire! Should be interesting creating some builds! Thank you very much for your help!

1 Like