Vape Mail 2016!

There is a way of fixing this, if you can find somewhere that sells brass gauze (the little circle kind that is used in the bowl of a bong, sorry couldn’t think of a better way to describe it lol)…if you trim it down so that it is just a tiny bit bigger that your mouth piece then ram it down inside with a pencil or something that should stop the spit back and you’d only lose a tiny bit of draw. I did it on one of my older RDA’s and it worked a treat :+1:

2 Likes

All the stuff arrived for me to do my next 2 recipes today and more besides, and front and centre is a very special bottle from my main man @Kalahariuk
DUDE YOU ARE A LEGEND OF THE HIGHEST ORDER!!

Thank you so much man, I wasn’t expecting that AT ALL,funny enough a little package was sent your way today too, and cheers for the sticker :wink::+1:

12 Likes

You get both decks, the 3 post and velocity. You also get 2 different coils one is 0.3 dual and a 0.8 single. Well worth the buy.

4 Likes

Haul brother!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::ok_hand:

1 Like

are they the demon killer coil sets?

1 Like

No, there some cheap ass coils. Used one set and put the rest away. Not recommended. :wink:
Check these out. Good deals?

1 Like

they look sweet :ok_hand:

1 Like

10 pack and cheap as chips. :wink:

1 Like

Thanks @Pugs1970 … appreciate the info!

1 Like

I actually have a cpl of pkts of those very things from my err,previous hobby , so if @Alisa would like a pk i would gladly oblige.
There 15mm in diameter and made of brass.
Or if she would like some 400 grade ss mesh i can also add some of that.

4 Likes

roflmao
This reminded me of “another such alternative” from my yesteryears in “carpentry” lol…

@Alisa you might try to find a local plumbing supply shop, and see if you can find someone who sells just the screens (used in faucets to keep particulates, eg: calcium deposits, from your water tank out of your drinking water) and trim those down to size (as Pugs suggested) with just a pair of scissors!

@Pugs1970 Don’t think there was a single faucet in the house that had one back in the day… NO idea why:rolling_eyes: /whistles innocently.

6 Likes

@Pugs1970 You’re welcome Boet ! (Afrikaans for Brother, common SA Slang)

1 Like

www.goodearthbeauty.com

14 Likes

Thanks Pattie! I’ll PM you about it.

1 Like

The same aerator thief was at my house too! Dirty bastard…

4 Likes

I think it was a worldwide tiny mesh theft ring ! Mine all disappeared out of the taps in South Africa too !

5 Likes

Yeah, imagine how an entire country would be without them /ponders Jamaica

5 Likes

keep e’m coming

9 Likes

I was bidding on that same pre made coils on eBay!!

wasen’t against me got them from aliexpress

1 Like