Good deals?

They raised the price on vapenw on the aromamizer to $10 and $12 for the 6ml. Lol! Glad I bought 3 when I did!

2 Likes

Yes, I’ve seen ecig.com do that too. They had the cricket and something else I can’t remember for $5, told everyone here, and next day they both went up to $8. I sometimes wonder if they jack the prices based on what’s selling?

3 Likes

What’s up with NR shipping now I thought it was free? I’m not paying almost $10 for 3 bottles of flavoring!

I believe you need to hit a certain weight.

1 Like

The order needs to weigh at least 1 pound, and not over 25 pounds… @Nicotine_River

2 Likes

Well I guess I will just get it from BCV instead.

Are you kicking a little dirt into the air as you storm off? That’ll teach em, huh?

2 Likes

That’s fine but at least charge a reasonable price for shipping something so small. There are flat rate packages for first class and priority! I just paid $3.85 SHIPPING at BCV for the same size order I was going to do at NR where they were going to charge $9.68 for shipping. SMH…!!!

If you add a 150ml or 250ml bottle of vg/pg or nicotine to your order at NR it should bump up the weight enough to make shipping free. I did a test cart of a 1oz flavoring and a 250ml bottle of 6mg VG nic ($4.59) and shipping was free. Obviously if you have more flavorings you might hit the weight limit for free shipping or add a 60ml or 150ml bottle to get to the free shipping weight.

3 Likes

Nicotine Labs ( where I buy Delosi )
They never give a huge
Discount 6-7% is their max

http://www.nicotinelabs.com/?utm_content=25c943651cf53a286122ffd74f2c3e88&utm_campaign=September+23+2016+resend+1&utm_source=Robly.com&utm_medium=email

6% OFF Your Flavor Orders - No Minimum!**
Simply use coupon code FALLFLAVORS and get
6% OFF your Flavor order!
Tuesday, September 27, 2016 @ 11:59pm EST

4 Likes

15% plus 4% off. Rest of month at OSDIY. I will finally be trying that Lucky Shot I’ve heard so much about :slight_smile: http://www.onestopdiyshop.com/

6 Likes

1 big long like to all here!!!

4 Likes

I use this every day

3 Likes

Just got it 10 mins ago. Pretty solid tank. At this price, I may get a couple more before the day is through.

1 Like

Found this looking in another thread. This link looks mis-labeled and may explain why they are deep discounting (hard to sell if you can’t find!) IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR 26650 BATTERIES (Mooches pic iJoy!) check this!

Be a responsible shopper but I’m pretty sure they are’nt going to ship you a mod at that price (although the link says “box-mod” Ooopsey in the Web Dept.! heh and don’t eliminate their confusion before folks here can stock up at 71% off :sunglasses:

http://www.efun.top/ijoy-26650-battery-40a-4200mah-limitless-lux-dual-215w-tc-box-mod.html

Apologies in advance for recommending buying your batteries from China …hey it’s $14?

be sure to read @anon88729607 's link showing these batteries from a UK source with scratch authenticity stickers

4 Likes

I just received an email from MedicineFlower…they are having a sale right now on a few flavors, no coupon needed. Looks like they lowered some flavors from $22 to $16. Also, they have a coupon code for an additional 10% off “SF16” without the quotes. Flavors on sale are (copy/pasted from email):
To celebrate the end of summer, we have Almond, Black Currant, Elderberry, Guava and Walnut flavors on sale now! Prices are automatically discounted, no coupon code is necessary.

4 Likes

One for the UK squad @Pugs1970 @DaveH1 @anon88729607

6 Likes

ooft, midnight tonight eh…I’ll be well away with the fairies at that time, I’ll take a gander in the AM, just bought my VIP ticket for the vaper expo in 2 weeks so this months budget might just of been blown lol

cheers tho grubby lad :+1:

2 Likes

ohhh after some tester stuff so may have to have a look, many thanks Grubby

1 Like

GearBest has 100’ of 28g Kanthal for 99 cents shipped free from the NYC warehouse on a flash sale. Only a couple hours left on the sale.

2 Likes