Good deals?

Ha ha I feel your pain I have to do a lot of convincing my selfd good thing my wife vapes lol.

2 Likes

They have some really unique flavoring that sounds delicious, but not in the reviews. Iā€™m still reading a couple threads on here and researching, but Iā€™d love to try their tapioca and pistachio pudding to start :slight_smile:

1 Like

yeah it was rough when my Vape Mail come in today :smirk: of the stuff I had already ordered this week

You can now get a Hā„¦ Wrecker G2 (Hohm Wrecker) 171W Temperature Control Box Mod (limited edition) for only $44.97, original price is $134.99 by using the code ā€œG2FLASHā€

http://www.vaporcube.com/h-wrecker-g2-hohm-wrecker-171w-temperature-control-box-mod-limited-edition.html

5 Likes

One on One has some good flavors and some real duds. I love the Sugar Butter Cookie (emphasis on the butter, it is rich) Cream (Milky Undertone) is good. I like the Marshmallow Vanilla and Strawberry Sour Belts. The Butter toffee and Butter Vanilla are decent, can add a richness to mixes.

When I use sweetener it is the OoO I reach for in a fruit mix, canā€™t stand sucralose and use Stevia from time to time. OoO says there sweetener does not have sucralose or stevia, they wonā€™t say what it is but it does smell citrus like and works great with no aftertaste like sucralose.

I forgot about Sweet and Tart candy, thatā€™s a good flavor from OoO as well.

I would like to try there Bread Pudding one day, love the Real Flavors version but wish it was available in the raw extract. OoO will probably have a hard time to match the RF but you never know until you try it.

I would definitely recommend the Sugar butter cookie, it works great to add a buttery note to mixes with a slight cookie background. It is not a FA Cookie or INW Biscuit replacement but it has a lot of uses. There Sweetener is different than anything else on the market and can be very useful. Those are the 2 I would recommend that would be hard to find from another flavor maker.

1 Like

Yeahā€¦ screw RTS. I think Iā€™m done with these folks unless and until they rethink their act.

Artificially inflated prices to start with (just so they can advertise a ā€œ70% offā€ saleā€¦ /Chris Farley: whoopty-friekin-doo). Combined with the fact that they definitely have other shipping options when theyā€™re not on some ā€˜monster saleā€™ (Iā€™ve used USPS Priority with them before on these types of sales -it was either the last 60% off or the last 70% off sale)ā€¦

Cheapest shipping option I had (only thing offered was UPS) was 13.45 for a 10.31 order (9 ten ml. bottles of 8 flavors).

Itā€™s one thing to have nice prices, (and they are good deals, bottom line) but FFSā€¦stop all the shenanigans to get them there. AND THEN stop the shenanigans with shipping options.
/smh

Needless to say, I cleared the basket once I saw the shipping.

5 Likes

I just finished putting in an order at RTS. They & BCV have been my go to flavoring places, since I started DIY about a year & a half ago.

BCV:
$26.00 - 120 ml Inawera concentrate

• $1.56 ELR discount
    $24.44 Sub Total
    $7.35 USPS Priority Mail
    $31.79 Total

RTS:
$35.50 - 120 ml Inawera concentrate (same flavoring as BCV)
-$24.85 Inawera 70% off sale
$10.65 Sub Total
$7.37 USPS Priority Mail
$18.02 Total

Pardon my sloppy freehand receipts. All that said, I agree, that RTS prices are higher, on a day to day basis. In my case, I have 25 or so flavors in my arsenal. That keeps me in my tobacco happy place. Since I am not chasing new flavors, for new recipes often, I can just monitor what I have on hand, and pick my shot, when itā€™s re-order time. Today, RTS won, by a pretty fair margin.

BCV did have a cheaper shipping option (USPS First Class) that was about $4.00 cheaper, that wasnā€™t available at RTS. That would have narrowed the gap a little. A personal side bonus for me is RTS ships their concentrates in glass, which I prefer over plastic. Thatā€™s just me.

Iā€™ve never had a bad flavoring from either vendor, and wouldnā€™t hesitate ordering from either of them. I think itā€™s a matter of timing, watching for specials, and picking your shot. This time RTS was a better deal. Next order it may be BCV.

1 Like

Looking for deals on Veterans day, I found this in Clearance section at My Freedom Smokes
I got an AIO. The tank gurgles for a bit and the flavor was okay, but of course I switched to using the adaptor to put my Aromamizer on it. Itā€™s like an Evic but larger. At this price $14ā€¦ it really is a great deal. I paid about $44 for mine.

Hey D!

Iā€™m glad you found the means to get your needs filled, and managed to get a good deal out of it!

I also agree with you about absolutely loving the fact that they use glass (thatā€™s big for me as well)! Likewise, I have had nothing but quality product from them, and their shipping has always been accurate and very fast. So thereā€™s some things that they are very much on the right track with!

Thereā€™s just certain things (as Iā€™ve mentioned above, or previously) about this particular approach that leave me wanting. Another of which is related directly to Inawera, and thatā€™s that they donā€™t show/denote specifically which flavor is from what grouping: Yummy Classics, Wera Gardens, Koncentrat, etc.
Now, granted, for those that are willing to do a little legwork, itā€™s not hard to figure out where some of these fall. But with others, many ā€œtitlesā€ overlap groups, so by RTS not defining which group (Inawera family) theyā€™re from, you have to get your next batch from RTS if you want the exact same thing. And I feel this is intentionally done, especially when you see the other tactics in place and actively used.

I dunno. Maybe itā€™s just me. But I would rather ā€œrewardā€ other vendors that use a more direct approach in pricing (with a modest sale), who list things with a more complete picture (looked at Cap VC, and it didnā€™t even say if it was v1 or v2, just ā€œdiacetyl freeā€), and maybe even pay a little more.

All in all, at least they ship quality product, thatā€™s well packed, and quickly. Thatā€™s more than we can say for some. For me, the rest is more of an ā€œethics voteā€ as far as the dollar goes (obviously).

EDIT: I find it interesting that you had the USPS option for a single 120ml, but I didnā€™t for 90mlā€™s. Geographic difference, or more shenanigans? The world may never knowā€¦ /chuckles

3 Likes

Nicotine River
15.99 - 120 ml Inawera concentrate

• 0 ELR discount
    15.99 Sub Total
    $2.60 First Class Package
    $18.59 Total
5 Likes

[quote=ā€œozo, post:2198, topic:17848, full:trueā€]
CM 521 TAB $25

http://sweet-vapes.com/sale/coil-master-521-tab.html[/quote]

This is still active folks!
(Originally posted 10 days ago by Ozo!)

If you donā€™t already have oneā€¦this is a great device at a really nice price! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

3 Likes

I learn something new here every dayā€¦lol. I didnā€™t even know about the grouping within Inawera, such as Yummy Classics, Wera Gardens, Koncentrat! I need to get out more!

Actually, that can be blamed on my tobacco only mixing. I head straight to the tobacco aisle 99% of the time. Thatā€™s also a reason for me using RTS frequently. Itā€™s their Hangsen tobacco selection. Iā€™m a Hangsen addict, and Iā€™ve never gotten an ā€˜Out of Stockā€™ alert on any of my favorite Hangsen tobaccos there. BCVā€™s Hangsen line up is almost as good, and their every day pricing is better, which may account for more out of stock notifications.

I can tell you, that I always look at BCV first. If itā€™s available there, I usually pull the trigger, because of the pricing. Iā€™ve only had one complaint on a BCV purchase. They used the cheapest box Iā€™d ever seen on one order. It arrived mangled & torn, no doubt from USPS abuse. Everything was intact, so all was good, but I took pics of the box and sent them to BCV cust service. I got a reply from them immediately, thanking me for letting them know, and apologizing for the box selection. They said they were going to use my pics in their packing & shipping training ā€¦ lol. Just their quick reply earned points with me, and Iā€™ve had orders since, with absolutely no issues.

As far as the USPS Priority option. I think the default was UPS. There was a drop down menu that allowed another shipping method, where I selected the Priority Mail option. Iā€™m not sure if our locations had something to do with whether the options menu is available. Iā€™m in Michigan.

1 Like

Good price, but very limited tobacco flavor selection. I do like the Gold Ducat though.

I do love Nicotine Riverā€™s nicotine. Have 2 liters of it, in the freezer :+1:

Didnā€™t wanna create a new topic for this one so i will post it here.

For those of you that canā€™t wait for the Goon LP to come out can order this little clone in the mean while and try it out.

http://www.3fvape.com/rebuildable-atomizer-supply/12556-goon-lp-style-rda-rebuildable-dripping-atomizer-silver-stainless-steel-24mm-diameter.html

Some good deals right here including the smok tf-rta g2 for $5.95 and everything on here is free shipping. I have ordered from them numerous times and have had fast shipping and my orders have always been correct. I just ordered 4 more of these tanks. They were $9.95 but this is an even better deal!

https://www.vaporrange.com/Prop-56-Fire-Sale-s/2093.htm

2 Likes

OMFG How Awesome is THIS
awesome looking as hell but also a Evolv DNA75
http://www.3fvape.com/vv-vw-mod/12302-authentic-aimidi-etaliens-et-x3-75w-tc-vw-variable-wattage-box-mod-gun-clor-175w-1-x-26650-200600-f-evolv-dna-75-chip.html

3 Likes

Yes, itā€™s sweetā€¦my hubby is dying for one!

1 Like

What are the chances that Gearbest gets them in for giveaways ā€¦
sigh, we can only dream.

1 Like

Yeah, I like Vaporrange as well, gotten a few orders from them. I can recommend the MK Vapes Enigma 300W Tank, killer deal for $9.95. I have the Gold and Bronze and the finish is outstanding. The only thing I donā€™t like about the Enigma is it can be tricky to screw the top back on, have the make sure you catch the threads just right. Coils are a little pricey as well, they need to run a sale on those. So far have only used the coil that is 300 watt capable. Not that I have a mod that can do 300 watts nor would I try it. Ran the tank at 110 watts, took it like a champ but heated up like a stove top. I run it comfortably 55 to 65 watts and it is tasty. I would say probably better than the original Cleito but not as good as the Celito 120.

Picked up the gold one as it looks more like brass so it is a nice match for the brass on my Revenant:

The finish on the Bronze is real nice too:

4 Likes

Here is something that might be of interest for my UK and European friends.
https://www.vapesque.co.uk/collections/sale

2 Likes