Has Another Mixer Inspired You? Thank Them Here!

Aww, @DarkJester89… it’s the one thing I do enjoy, trying to help others.
I’m not really active here, too much going on, as always… but look for more good things coming soon!

I do appreciate this… you have me laughing over coffee this morning! :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

thanks for the inclusion mate :heart_eyes:
keep checking my recipes, I’ve got a lot of new stuff to get you inspired @DarkJester89 :wink:

4 Likes

That chocolate vape was saucy. I have since run out and only have Chico chunks with milk chocolate

4 Likes

Heck, I’m bound to forget to mention someone. But I was reading this forum (via Google!) long before i joined, and was finally drawn into joining by the excellent advice i repeatedly found here, especially regarding my two particular things: PG-free vaping ( I just can’t vape any other way) and Medicine Flower concentrates. It’s not easy to find good info on those!

The enthusiam and knowlege exuded by all the following spring to mind:

@Pro_Vapes , @Amy2 , @Ken_O_Where , @fidalgo_vapes ,

Since actually joining, I feel I might have become a tad over-inspired, you might say! you know, buying far more concentrates than my pocket is happy with!

But hey! Thanks, anyway, guys. If i must fqall down the rabbit hole, it’s good to fall down in such amazingly good company :grinning:

9 Likes

I would like to call out Convenient Vaping. He has many recipes here on ELR and I have tried quite a few, and I like them all. He has a You Tube channel, but has very few subs, and has not posted anything for 8 months now. I think he may have become despondent. Check him out people and show some love, and check out some of his recipes, you wont be disappointed. [And no I’m not related].

4 Likes

A big shout out to all the people i have mentioned below, without your support and contributions to this community, i can safely say i wouldn’t be the mixer i am today, i am by no means a wizard, but i am starting to produce descent e liquid that im happy to vape…lots of love to all y’all…

@woftam
@marsh8
@SthrnMixer
@Sprkslfly
@Amy2
@Silhouette

:smile: :wink::sun_with_face::grapes::melon::watermelon::tangerine::lemon::banana::pineapple::green_apple::pear::peach::cherries::strawberry::kiwi_fruit::coconut::pie::cake::birthday::cookie::doughnut::ice_cream::shaved_ice::icecream::takeout_box::lollipop::honey_pot::milk_glass:

11 Likes

:grinning: That’s super cool of you. I loves to have help when I can. It is a feeling of great satisfaction when you start creating mixes you really enjoy.

6 Likes

If I forget to tag anyone right now Please forgive me. In no particular order

@Benoz
@Ken_O_Where
@Jennifer_Jarvis
@SthrnMixer
@BoDarc
@Ken_O_Where
@eStorm
@fidalgo_vapes
@Silhouette
@Ckemist

So many more & in so many other Inspirational ways. I thank you all
@daath for giving me a place to learn, express my inexperience and a No Drama Family (over 21yrs.of age) Oriented Place I now call Home.

10 Likes

Really want to thank LordVapor, for his Horchata Vapata…I’m vaping on it right now and its SO DAMNED GOOD! What a great recipe!!

7 Likes

Hi, I´m new in here. I like to thank you all in advance for support and inspiration! :star_struck:

11 Likes

Wow thanks man to be put in with these mixers is an honor i must say. And an honor to have a friend such as your self keep up the good work @whosyourdaddy

6 Likes

Anytime, and the honor is mine.

5 Likes

Heads up to Mofogger. His Blueberry Cupcake is AWESOME. Haven’t tried his second version yet, but if it’s anywhere near as good as the first… He’s also got a Key Lime one, ( optimus lime) which looks really good too. He’s also very forthcoming with any help or advice you may need. A class act.

6 Likes

I owe you all a apology, several days ago my wife totalled the car.
Everything has been going crazy, seems not enough hrs in the day. Insurance companies, attorneys etc…
I wanted to let y’all know that I’ve not abandoned y’all, I think the world of y’all and a awesome Family. Positive thoughts, prayers or vibes. Send them this way. I’ll be back !! Thanks for the friendships :call_me_hand::+1::it:

7 Likes

Hope that anyone/everyone involved is ok.
Hope red tape is minimal, and things are resolved in short order.

6 Likes

Thanks @Sprkslfly she’s bumped up a little but it’s the red tape BS we gotta contend with. Appreciate it

5 Likes

Ah man, I hope it all goes a little bit more smoothly. Dealing with that is surely a stress-fest. Im glad you’re wife is doing OK, that’s the most important thing for sure. Sending digital good vibes!

5 Likes

Thank you,
Could’ve been much worse for sure.
At least the car can be replaced, on the agenda too.
Appreciate the digital vibes too I’ll pass on to her also.

5 Likes

Much love brother hope you get things sorted glade your wife is ok

4 Likes

Thank you Benoz, gotta get around to getting some recipes back on the Agenda too. I’m looking forward to trying another one of your delicious One. Grants Vanilla Custard Benoz Way. Thanks for your friendship and kindness bro. Much Love Brother

6 Likes