HeavenGifts Giveaway: Win IJOY EXO Tank + Maxo Mod Combo for Ultimate Vaping Fun

2.What wattage will you vape at when using this combo?
Depends on the build, but probably between 74-100 watts

3.Show us your RTA collection.
Donā€™t have any right now, my friends ā€œborrowā€ them. As long as they donā€™t go back to cigarettes, Iā€™m fine with that. I have tried the obs engine, griffin 25, herakles 25, as well as a handful of genesis tanks back in the day.

4.Share IJOY EXO RTA on any of your social platforms & post the share link

EXO RTA sounds very interesting with the dual decks, very nice!

I generally vape between 65 and 100 watts, I am guessing 85 watts will be mighty tasty

@MysticRose @GPC2012

1 Like

I like the EXO S best. Because itā€™s the only one of the 4 that is 22mm and I dislike the larger 24-26mm tanks that overhang my mods. Not nly is the overhang ugly, but it also causes it to be top heavy and tips the mod over more often.

Probably 40-50w as that is my usual sweet spot with .4 ohm coils.

This is it my Collectionā€¦lolā€¦ I only have 1 RTA, itā€™s that beautiful Aromamizer Supreme in the middle with the pink drip tip.

1 Like

Pinterest

Thank you for the competition Heavenā€™s Gifts!

@VapeyMama @BoyHowdy @Alisa @Rob62 @mixologist13 @GPC2012 @Sprkslfly @Skullblade789 @TheTinMan1 @Volition

1 Like

This one: Heaven Gifts

RTA because I donā€™t like to use stock coils I like to make coils which I prefer to use.

Probably between 40 to 55.

I havenā€™t got a camera atm so no picks but my favourite ones are the Goblin mini V3 and the Serpent mini.

1 Like

@Uncaged @dwdh586 @flavour_raver @Maureeenie @Anonymiss @VapeyMama @Whiterose0818 @Pattie @ozo

2 Likes

I like to be in around the 60 - 80w range

Video for IJOY EXO tank family:

Absolutely the RTAm I havenā€™t used a tank or bought prebuilt coils for months, I am a sucker for a good RTA

I canā€™t give a definitive answer until I have done a build, filled it with my ADV and moved the wattage up and down till I find the sweet spot !

Good news!!

Do you think 1 set is not so enough for you to fight for? Wanna more chance to win this IJOY EXO tank and Maxo mod? Here you go.

Another giveaway is in full swing on our siteā€“Worth US$1260! Win free iJoy EXO Tank Plus Maxo Mod Combo to Try High Power Vaping! 10 sets are waiting for you!

Please donā€™t hesitate to join us. Good luck!